**HARDIN-JEFFERSON at WEST ORANGE-STARK Broadcast**/WO-S wins 45-43!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time to give some props to WOS and stop giving excuses for HJ. Since the football boys came back for WOS they have not lost. Their two best players are just bball (Paige and Joubert) but add in the football athletes and they are good. They won't go undefeated in dist. but will definitely compete with everyone and could get the first or second spot.

[quote name="BEARCAT" post="1358022" timestamp="1356195003"]
It's time to give some props to WOS and stop giving excuses for HJ. Since the football boys came back for WOS they have not lost. Their two best players are just bball (Paige and Joubert) but add in the football athletes and they are good. They won't go undefeated in dist. but will definitely compete with everyone and could get the first or second spot.
[/quote]Careful! Don't call them 'football boys' or u may offend some on this board! ::)

[quote name="cableguy" post="1358189" timestamp="1356214785"]
All I keep hearing is H-J stats,Our stats had to  be pretty bad too I dont know how many times I said  man we gotta make that easy shot.Anyone have the wo-s stats so H-J fans can stop making excuses?
[/quote]

Rest assured that your shooting percentages were considerably better than those of HJ.  I think you only missed one free throw in the last quarter and HJ shot 33% from the line for the entire game.  If you think that WOS didnt play well last night, then you can rest assured they will go undefeated in the district.

[quote name="cableguy" post="1358189" timestamp="1356214785"]
All I keep hearing is H-J stats,Our stats had to  be pretty bad too I dont know how many times I said  man we gotta make that easy shot.Anyone have the wo-s stats so H-J fans can stop making excuses?
[/quote]

Obviously not - yall need a better following.

[quote name="bmrm" post="1358305" timestamp="1356238405"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107698.msg1358185#msg1358185 date=1356214051]
So, HJ lost because of a horrible shooting night. Maaybe WoS' defense caused some of this.  Sheez
[/quote]

Not sure - heard HJ missed a lot of uncontested shots.
[/quote]And some bickering among the players :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder