10-2A Div.1 All District

CodyLB34

for years i always thought all district picks were made after the team or teams from the district finished in the playoffs , from what i have read on here they  already pick the players after the last game of the 10 game season . how do all district picks go anyway, does your coach put certain players up ? or does the other coaches from the district pick other players from other teams whom they think are 1st , 2nd and honarable mention ? a little help i have often wondered on how this process goes .

Your coach nominates his player he thinks did well, the other district coaches vote , he cannot vote for his own player.  The player with most most will get 1st team.  They vote on Off MVP, Def MVP, overall MVP, positions,  Normally, after 1st team and Mvps are decided, the others receiving votes can get 2nd them or in some cases, 2nd team is also voted on.  Honorable mention is usually given out by the players coach.  Some districts vote for HM. 

Congrats to everyone who made the list.  To make all-district in this district is quite an achievement.  I want to give a big shout out to all the boys from Warren on the list, especially the Seniors.  After enduring 23 straight losses, you still came out and played the game.  I hope others in our school can learn from you that you play football because you love it.  You have to have your own drive to succeed no matter what your teams record is.  Heart and determination is what each of you have and I will take that anyday.  Bryce Glosson- you have set the bar high for your little cousins to follow.  I have enjoyed the ride.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833