Vidor wins state

I apologize for intruding on your post. This is about Vidor, their players, coaches, and all the parents who supported their kids every step of the way. I am truly happy for the kids, they were a great team and they showed that in San Antonio. As jg69421080 pointed out, the comments by Steel were simply his opinion, and he is entitled to that. I just wanted to point out facts. Again, no disrespect to the players.

As far as the comments by Steel and Pirate mom, I understand you were angry, and lack the ability to express yourself w/ class. Your emotions simply got the best of you. It happens.

[quote name="dannyf" post="1353358" timestamp="1355199680"]
I apologize for intruding on your post. This is about Vidor, their players, coaches, and all the parents who supported their kids every step of the way. I am truly happy for the kids, they were a great team and they showed that in San Antonio. As jg69421080 pointed out, the comments by Steel were simply his opinion, and he is entitled to that. I just wanted to point out facts. Again, no disrespect to the players.

As far as the comments by Steel and Pirate mom, I understand you were angry, and lack the ability to express yourself w/ class. Your emotions simply got the best of you. It happens.
[/quote]

Ha... Because you showed so much class by calling out how much community support Vidor had.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Drugsstore0
    Newest Member
    Drugsstore0