Jerry World Roll Call

liltex

Who's going?Just reserved(Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/Cowboys Stadium) a dbl rm.w/2 dbl beds across the street from Cowboy stadium @910 N Collins/corner of East Randol Mill St for $56 a night w/free wi-fi and free breakfast(belgium waffles)they have just a few rooms left.My brother/I hope to see some of you there 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1347971" timestamp="1354503590"]
Who's going?Just reserved(Days Inn Six Flags/Ballpark/Cowboys Stadium) a dbl rm.w/2 dbl beds across the street from Cowboy stadium @910 N Collins/corner of East Randol Mill St for $56 a night w/free wi-fi and free breakfast(belgium waffles)they have just a few rooms left.My brother/I hope to see some of you there 8)
[/quote]

Lol  ;D

[quote name="Majestyk" post="1348759" timestamp="1354597092"]
I have a suite in Cowboys Stadium.  I'll wake up that morning and check out the action.  See all yall when you come in.
[/quote]Ill be the one sitting next to Jerry and Stephen in the owners suite having all you can eat $90 pizzas. ;D

[quote name="sixburgh" post="1348868" timestamp="1354635106"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=107045.msg1348759#msg1348759 date=1354597092]
I have a suite in Cowboys Stadium.  I'll wake up that morning and check out the action.  See all yall when you come in.
[/quote]Ill be the one sitting next to Jerry and Stephen in the owners suite having all you can eat $90 pizzas. ;D
[/quote]

Tell him he needs to fire the Cowboy GM and get rid of Carrot Top  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder