Down goes #1---and the refs!

dogbite

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="1346106" timestamp="1354334702"]
Yes the end of the game was a misreable performace by the refs the radio broadcasters from Pearland Dawson said that time had clearly expired on the game before the fieldgoal.
[/quote]
Yeah, the "phantom field goal" would have made it a heartbreaker for Ned if OT had gone PD's way.

Guest Reservations46
Christmas almost came early for Dawson...*To: Dawson From: Refs* LOL. In all honesty I wouldn't lose any sleep if Nederland got beat outright, but I'm glad it didn't go down that way. Brutal officiating.

another poster on a different thread commented that he heard the un"officiating" crew at tonight's game was at least partly made up with the scab NFL refs from during the strike.  That sounds about right...Reminded me of the rock opera "Tommy" by the WHO...ya know..."..that deaf, dumb and blind kid...sure [s]plays[/s]  refs a mean [s]pinball[/s] football..."

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="1346245" timestamp="1354339391"]
another poster on a different thread commented that he heard the un"officiating" crew at tonight's game was at least partly made up with the scab NFL refs from during the strike.  That sounds about right...Reminded me of the rock opera "Tommy" by the WHO...ya know..."..that deaf, dumb and blind kid...sure [s]plays[/s]  refs a mean [s]pinball[/s] football..."
[/quote]

According to the announcers the Head ref was a replacement ref in the GB/Seattle game that pretty much ended the strike.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin