Pop Ups

mfd814

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1342151" timestamp="1353856234"]
Change your phone settings to desktop. That should help.

We are trying to get these pop up ads solved.

We do apologize.
[/quote]For iPhone : I couldn't find the desktop option for the default Safari browser, but if you get Google Chrome from the app store it does give you the 'request desktop site' option. This seems to work for the iPhone.

[quote name="DXTR" post="1343195" timestamp="1353988413"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106728.msg1342151#msg1342151 date=1353856234]
Change your phone settings to desktop. That should help.

We are trying to get these pop up ads solved.

We do apologize.
[/quote]For iPhone : I couldn't find the desktop option for the default Safari browser, but if you get Google Chrome from the app store it does give you the 'request desktop site' option. This seems to work for the iPhone.
[/quote]Works for the iPad too.

[quote name="BEARCAT" post="1343780" timestamp="1354078892"]
Are y'all still working on fixing these pop ups or r they here to stay? I think it's is affecting people posting scores and updates on games. It did me.
[/quote]

If you have an iPhone, download and use the Opera browser. I don't even touch Safari. Opera works great. No pop-ups at all.

For iPhone : I couldn't find the desktop option for the default Safari browser, but if you get Google Chrome from the app store it does give you the 'request desktop site' option. This seems to work for the iPhone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder