Big School Junior SuperBowl

Who do you think will take it this year?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will take it this year?

• PNG W
    • Vidor W

[quote name="bradyb" post="1323761" timestamp="1352408692"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=105789.msg1323033#msg1323033 date=1352326370]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=105789.msg1322535#msg1322535 date=1352298355]
[quote author=LHS ALLZONE link=topic=105789.msg1322186#msg1322186 date=1352247874]
we played both of these teams this year. we where ahead of png-w until the last 3 minutes of the game, which they held us at there 21 yd line to end the game, they do have a very good team.  we played vidor -w in vidor and had a tuff time on offense against this team ,though we had about 209 yds and got to the 6 yd line but time ran out on a 2nd down at halftime. they also stopped us at the 2 yd line in the second half ( 38 plays  -209 yds rushing and passing ) though i think both teams have fine teams i have to give vidor the win, to much offense and a stout defense to go. score :  vidor  37  png  19
[/quote]

That seems right on track...
[/quote]
None of the above matters come Sunday!!  You can do every type of number scenario you want today.  When it comes to game day all that is thrown out the window and the boys from each team need to make plays to win.
[/quote]
Your very very very right! Should be the best game Sunday
[/quote]

Wont be long! Never wanted a weekend to go by so fast!! Good luck to all the boys, I know both sides are working their tails off!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving it to Vidor W for playing [i]AND[/i] coaching.  They have played their hearts out in every game with strong, quiet encouragement from their coaches.  There hasn't been any team that could beat them offensively, and defense has been just as strong.  In the end, ALL of these young men [i]ON BOTH TEAMS[/i] have worked hard to get to this point and deserve our respect.

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1327654" timestamp="1352677072"]
To all you parents out there that likes to post stats on here to which team is better than the other.  Well here is one for all you vidorians [b]14-12!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]real classy Abshire!
  Great game by both teams and great season as well.

[quote name="piratefan" post="1327677" timestamp="1352678577"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=105789.msg1327654#msg1327654 date=1352677072]
To all you parents out there that likes to post stats on here to which team is better than the other.  Well here is one for all you vidorians [b]14-12!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]real classy Abshire!
  Great game by both teams and great season as well.
[/quote]
Thanks it makes me feel good that I can crawl under the skin of people that have less class than me on the message board and use his moderator status to say my name.  ;D.  All the boys on the Vidor W team have my respect, they played with a lot of heart all season long and to finish 10-1 is a real accomplishment.  Good luck to all those kids the rest of their football lives.

[quote name="piratefan" post="1327681" timestamp="1352679496"]
You don't get under my skin. Your a coward.
Don't try to crawfish now "j"
[/quote]
If this is you Grice we can talk about it tomorrow.  ;).  As for as all those cocky coaches on the Vidor team, when I saw that run through skull and cross bones deflate it kept reminding me of their egos at the end of the game. 

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1327683" timestamp="1352680026"]
[quote author=piratefan link=topic=105789.msg1327681#msg1327681 date=1352679496]
[/quote]
If this is you Grice we can talk about it tomorrow.  ;).  As for as all those cocky coaches on the Vidor team, when I saw that run through skull and cross bones deflate it kept reminding me of their egos at the end of the game.
[/quote]No you see J.Abshire,  I am not like  you that likes to hide behind a screen name. My name is Corey Berg. Unlike you I put my name on here all the time. All you do is make classless post about 9-10 year olds kids.I didn't use my status to call you out. We knew who you were alongtime ago. Funny though since you were there at the game apparently why  didn't you come up to us (and talk to us the "cocky coaches" after the game?) You went home like you always do and started typing like a little coward hiding behind a screen name.
  Step up and be a man or shut up.
Once again great game by both teams and Great season as well. Congrats to PNG white.

[quote name="piratefan" post="1327691" timestamp="1352680840"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=105789.msg1327683#msg1327683 date=1352680026]
[quote author=piratefan link=topic=105789.msg1327681#msg1327681 date=1352679496]
[/quote]
[/quote]No you see J.Abshire,  I am not like  you that likes to hide behind a screen name. My name is Corey Berg. Unlike you I put my name on here all the time. All you do is make classless post about 9-10 year olds kids.I didn't use my status to call you out. We knew who you were alongtime ago. Funny though since you were there at the game apparently why  didn't you come up to us (and talk to us the "cocky coaches" after the game?) You went home like you always do and started typing like a little coward hiding behind a screen name.
  Step up and be a man or shut up.
Once again great game by both te and Great season as well. Congrats to PNG white.
[/quote]
I wish I had the time like you to apparently type on here all the time.  As you can see I only reached around 190 posts.  You have about 2000 plus!!  I'm actually right now sitting in BWW celebrating our victory over Lum and now Vidor while typing all this on my IPhone.  Isn't life grand??? ;D

Life is grand. Got to see a great game earlier and two great teams play there tails off.Proud of our kids and coaches and everyone who showed up to support us.
PNG white is a great team and well coached. .
So is Vidor white.
Sorry your name got exposed so maybe you wont hide behind that screen name like you been doing all year. ;)

[quote name="piratefan" post="1327702" timestamp="1352682143"]
Life is grand. Got to see a great game earlier and two great teams play there tails off.Proud of our kids and coaches and everyone who showed up to support us.
PNG white is a great team and well coached. .
So is Vidor white.
Sorry your name got exposed so maybe you wont hide behind that screen name like you been doing all year. ;)
[/quote]
I actually agree with everything you just posted except for the last sentence.  All you keep saying is I keep hiding behind my screen name.  Well thanks to you we all know who I am.  Big deal!! Come on man you need some new material.  I have had to many drinks already could you please remind me of the score again.  ;)

[quote name="Iphone5" post="1327898" timestamp="1352691861"]
Vidor has the better team. Png has the better coaches. If Vidor would give their best player, #3 the ball they might have won. Daddy ball cost them the game today.
[/quote]

Players + Coaching = TEAM ......... just sayin!

And number 3 did get the ball, had some good runs, and kept us all on the edge of our seats, but sometimes he just got stopped! We win!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder