Post all Peewee scores here!!

Gucci

That bmt b team will not be beat! They could have put up 75+ on Lum w and they could do the same to Ned b! I mean that with no disrespect to Ned b! They "allowed" us to score the two tds we did. It was ugly! Bmt b peewee has no competition, and hasn't all season! Second round playoff game and still a blow out! Is that a good thing or a bad thing????

We will be there to watch the Super Bowl! Good luck Ned! I hope your boys will do more than bounce off #1! Lol! Some unstoppable young men! As much as I hate losing, we witnessed some great pee wee football today! And bmt b, y'all may have to spread that talent out a lil next season....just sayin! Lol

Congrats bmt b!!!

[quote name="forthelove" post="1318685" timestamp="1351968238"]
That bmt b team will not be beat! They could have put up 75+ on Lum w and they could do the same to Ned b! I mean that with no disrespect to Ned b! They "allowed" us to score the two tds we did. It was ugly! Bmt b peewee has no competition, and hasn't all season! Second round playoff game and still a blow out! Is that a good thing or a bad thing????

We will be there to watch the Super Bowl! Good luck Ned! I hope your boys will do more than bounce off #1! Lol! Some unstoppable young men! As much as I hate losing, we witnessed some great pee wee football today! And bmt b, y'all may have to spread that talent out a lil next season....just sayin! Lol

Congrats bmt b!!!

[/quote]You don't think Ned B can beat Bmt B??  I think those 2 touchdowns were earned.

[quote name="forthelove" post="1318813" timestamp="1351978381"]
I don't Gucci! But I would love to see more than a blow out!!! I don't think they even had to play hard today!!! Those boys made it look really easy! And please Nederland don't think I'm disrespecting!!! Find a way to stop them!!! We'll b there to watch!!!  ;)
[/quote]Bmt B can be beat. Lum W just missed alot of tackles. You got to hit them and hit them hard

[quote name="Gucci" post="1318821" timestamp="1351978769"]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105672.msg1318813#msg1318813 date=1351978381]
I don't Gucci! But I would love to see more than a blow out!!! I don't think they even had to play hard today!!! Those boys made it look really easy! And please Nederland don't think I'm disrespecting!!! Find a way to stop them!!! We'll b there to watch!!!  ;)
[/quote]Bmt B can be beat. Lum W just missed alot of tackles. You got to hit them and hit them hard
[/quote]
Gotta catch em and then if u can hope u can stop em. And mayb Ned b can! Ours just bounced off! Lol!

[quote name="Gucci" post="1318809" timestamp="1351978057"]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105672.msg1318685#msg1318685 date=1351968238]

Congrats bmt b!!!

[/quote]You don't think Ned B can beat Bmt B??  I think those 2 touchdowns were earned.
[/quote]
And yes our boys FOUGHT for those two tds! Of course they earned them. I'm almost positive one TD was scored on their second D. Please don't think I'm taking anything from our boys today. My point in the "allowed" statement was that they didn't have to work really hard to stop us. Coach wud let us move down the field with second and thirds and then put the bad boys bk in! Lol

[quote name="forthelove" post="1318828" timestamp="1351979655"]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=105672.msg1318809#msg1318809 date=1351978057]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105672.msg1318685#msg1318685 date=1351968238]

Congrats bmt b!!!

[/quote]
And yes our boys FOUGHT for those two tds! Of course they earned them. I'm almost positive one TD was scored on their second D. Please don't think I'm taking anything from our boys today. My point in the "allowed" statement was that they didn't have to work really hard to stop us. Coach wud let us move down the field with second and thirds and then put the bad boys bk in! Lol
[/quote]What makes Bmt so difficult to defend is their ability to pass and catch the ball so well

[quote name="Gucci" post="1318849" timestamp="1351981472"]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105672.msg1318828#msg1318828 date=1351979655]
[quote author=Gucci link=topic=105672.msg1318809#msg1318809 date=1351978057]

Congrats bmt b!!!

[/quote]
[/quote]What makes Bmt so difficult to defend is their ability to pass and catch the ball so well
[/quote]
Absolutely! AND their runners are big, fast and strong! They got u in the air and on the ground!

From the little I saw this year Bmt B has good coaching and kids that have bought into the system.  You see it all the time in Texas High School football even in the playoffs.  They put 2nd, 3rd team kids in and they would still score and stop teams on D. 

[quote name="17ss" post="1318886" timestamp="1351983676"]
From the little I saw this year Bmt B has good coaching and kids that have bought into the system.  You see it all the time in Texas High School football even in the playoffs.  They put 2nd, 3rd team kids[quote author=17ss link=topic=105672.msg1318886#msg1318886 date=1351983676]
From the little I saw this year Bmt B has good coaching and kids that have bought into the system.  You see it all the time in Texas High School football even in the playoffs.  They put 2nd, 3rd team kids in and they would still score and stop teams on D. 
[/quote] in and they would still score and stop teams on D. 
[/quote]They're good but not that good and they haven't won anything yet. They still have undefeated Ned B to deal with. If Ned can score 50 and stop them from scoring 50 then Ned will win. I have a gut feeling this 1 will get ugly fast. Has there ever been a running clock in the Superbowl??

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1319149" timestamp="1351994043"]
[quote author=americasteam22 link=topic=105672.msg1319045#msg1319045 date=1351990596]
LC. 21.  Kountz. 7
[/quote]

Good job LC. I wasnt able to watch this game but i heard LC is a great team. Possibly #2 in all of peewee.

Oh and bradyb was wrong yet again.  ;)

Anyone know the BC vs OF score?
[/quote]
I'm always wrong. But I have fun while doing it  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw