Said it before but....

Said this before but im so tired of sitting at Lumberton's games and all I hear is they arent even.going to win, why show up and they should lets the band go after they do their halftime show.. Really Lumberton fans? Those are high school boys playing the game they love. They play with heart every week!

Im proud to support my Raiders but embarrassed to sit with fans that act like this about HIGH SCHOOL kids.

Keep your heads up boys!

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1318050" timestamp="1351913960"]
Said this before but im so tired of sitting at Lumberton's games and all I hear is they arent even.going to win, why show up and they should lets the band go after they do their halftime show.. Really Lumberton fans? Those are high school boys playing the game they love. They play with heart every week!

Im proud to support my Raiders but embarrassed to sit with fans that act like this about HIGH SCHOOL kids.

Keep your heads up boys!
[/quote]go to Silsbee games LOL

j/k

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1318150" timestamp="1351917167"]
Raidergirl I have been there and know what you are saying. It is hard to watch your team go through the season without a win but it's even harder when your own side is against you. But as the old saying goes winners never quit and quitters never win, the boys on Lumbertons team are winners.
[/quote]

It is very hard listening to people talk down about high school kids. I cant wait to go to vidor's playoff game!

[quote name="VidorGrad-88" post="1318150" timestamp="1351917167"]
Raidergirl I have been there and know what you are saying. It is hard to watch your team go through the season without a win but it's even harder when your own side is against you. But as the old saying goes winners never quit and quitters never win, the boys on Lumbertons team are winners.
[/quote]

Raidergirl Kirbyville knows for sure what your'e talking about...Not that we ARE THAT MUCH BETTER OFF NOW...lol,We were the floor mat for all the other tems..Keep the Faith and better days will come...Good Luck to the raiders in the future... :)

I have never been much of a Lumberton fan, but I have to say that when they were down against Vidor those Raiders fought to the final whistle.  It was actually quite impressive to see how much fight those boys had in them. 

Vidor has certainly had its share of tough seasons, so I really admire true fans like Raidergirl92 that is there for her team through good times and bad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder