WOS Jr. High VS BC Jr. High

[quote name="Cheater" post="1317274" timestamp="1351899573"]
Why blame the coaches? The coaches called a great game. The refs should've taken control of the clock sooner. It was a factor.
[/quote]

Because they didn't let 22 run the ball and run the clock out?????????????????

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1320580" timestamp="1352127893"]
We won in regulation, we couldn't protect our lead in the extended period. 

Nah, the entire second half, when the Stangs were behind, the clock would stop after every play.... regardless of who had the ball, if the play never went out of bounds, time out wasn't  called, no first down made, or anything.... clock would stop and then not restart until the ref spotted the ball, noticed the clock stopped, and windmilled until the qb was under center.  I'm sure the ump had to ice his shoulder Thursday night from swinging that thing over and over, trying to get the timekeeper to get it moving again (when the stangs were behind, that is...). That's when the timekeeper would restart the clock.  There was an easy 12-15 seconds that WEREN'T run off of the clock after every play while the stangs were behind.  Then, when we didn't protect the ball and lost our lead with 1:57 left in the game, suddenly the timekeeper can't figure out how to stop the clock from spinning.  They had to put time BACK on the clock 3 times in the final 1:57 seconds.  If you have 15 or so errors in the timekeeping, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHICH FAVORS THE MUSTANGS...... well, it is what it is.

We get it, WOS... the timekeeper was just giving his 112%, too. Too bad that one adult couldn't keep things in perspective.
[/quote]

First of all, it's very disrespectful to make a joke of the 112%. Second of all they put time back on the clock ONCE not three times.

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1320918" timestamp="1352145841"]
I'll promise you this, WOS98.  You don't have to worry about your kids getting cheated like that if y'all play in our house next year.  But then again, that's why even Dan Hooks chooses to live in Bridge City.
[/quote]

But refused to coach there!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1320918" timestamp="1352145841"]
I'll promise you this, WOS98.  You don't have to worry about your kids getting cheated like that if y'all play in our house next year.  But then again, that's why even Dan Hooks chooses to live in Bridge City.
[/quote]
he may live in Bridge City but he is a Mustang through and through.  Just stop him one day and ask him.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="1320937" timestamp="1352147296"]
[quote author=mikelbene link=topic=105457.msg1320918#msg1320918 date=1352145841]
[/quote]
Excuses, excuses and my boy play on the 8th grade team! Hey who cares where Dan Hooks stays? Seems to me you're the only one that cares.. Lol. [size=14pt]Last time I check Coach Thompson was the coach [/size] @ the House that Dan Ray built! Matter fact y don't y'all bring Hooks out of Retirement to be BC Coach?
[/quote]

Uh huh... and Thompson chooses to live in Orangefield, too.  It must be worse than I thought over there.

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1322133" timestamp="1352242975"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=105457.msg1320937#msg1320937 date=1352147296]
[quote author=mikelbene link=topic=105457.msg1320918#msg1320918 date=1352145841]
[/quote]
Excuses, excuses and my boy play on the 8th grade team! Hey who cares where Dan Hooks stays? Seems to me you're the only one that cares.. Lol. [size=14pt]Last time I check Coach Thompson was the coach [/size] @ the House that Dan Ray built! Matter fact y don't y'all bring Hooks out of Retirement to be BC Coach?
[/quote]

Uh huh... and Thompson chooses to live in Orangefield, too.  It must be worse than I thought over there.
[/quote]
Seems to me u need to start your own topic where Thompson and Hooks live @ since you so concern.lol  I thought it was a topic about BC and WOS! Like I said see you next year buddy! U have a entire year to think about the lost and come up with more excuse! I know it burns u up that BC lost to WOS but u should be use to it by now!

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1322133" timestamp="1352242975"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=105457.msg1320937#msg1320937 date=1352147296]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are we talking about cities to live or to the football teams because it seems like you are getting it all mixed up.  Yeah, Coach T may live in Orangefield, but he keeps coming back to the Stangs, as in West Orange Stark Mustangs! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder