Who in SETX has the best chance of getting a State Title?

jmoore

[quote name="octfeb" post="1308648" timestamp="1351096269"]
well let me just go ahead and say it.. Dayton! there I said it :)
[/quote]

Oh Lord ::) Youve been there once in 80 years lightning will not strike twice 8)

My answer would be Newton

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1308654" timestamp="1351096769"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105167.msg1308648#msg1308648 date=1351096269]
well let me just go ahead and say it.. Dayton! there I said it :)
[/quote]

Oh Lord ::) Youve been there once in 80 years lightning will not strike twice 8)

My answer would be Newton
[/quote] I don't know if they can or not.. I only said that to ruffle your feathers.. ::)
Just like lighting won't strike twice come Friday

[quote name="liltex" post="1308705" timestamp="1351100309"]
Past 5 yrs in D2 the team that k'oed Dayton went to the title game,so Dayt has a good of shot as any.No LT,Sulp Springs,Brenham,La Marque,Manvel cause we're going D1 & I think right now we could beat #1 D1 Pearland Dawson ;)
[/quote]

Yeah I think we can beat the Houston Texans ,but just like Dayton and Dawson you will never know ;)

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1308657" timestamp="1351097016"]
I'll say Newton. WOS has a good chance in 3a but La Marque and Navasota await, along with the usuals like Carthage and Celina. I know they lost to CS-Oakhurst but I still think La Marque is the best team in 3a. Newton should roll all the way to the semi-finals mostly unchallenged.
[/quote]

Depends if they play D1 or D2 .. silsbee ussually gets huffman .. then navasota -.-
Wos ussually gets Coldspring like 2nd round in D2

Its probably Newton and then WO-S. WO-S is the best team in setx at its respected level but Newton will ultimately benefit from the lack of talent depth at the 2A level. 3A at the state level this yr is remarkably deep(just in region III alone). Whoever hoist the 3A-D2 trophy this yr will have definitely earned it.

[quote name="liltex" post="1308705" timestamp="1351100309"]
Past 5 yrs in D2 the team that k'oed Dayton went to the title game,so Dayt has a good of shot as any.No LT,Sulp Springs,Brenham,La Marque,Manvel cause we're going D1 & I think right now we could beat #1 D1 Pearland Dawson ;)
[/quote]I think so too

Guest Dazed and confused
Who ever comes out of this 4a region has a great chance.  SC/Dayton vs Dawson.  I wish SC and Dayton could go big and lttle and we would have double the games to go to. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder