PAM/North Shore Highlights

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1301455" timestamp="1350343912"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=104721.msg1301359#msg1301359 date=1350335151]
Yeah that game was a good one!  Really enjoyed it!
[/quote]

Gone, just have which side you sat on and who were you pulling for?  Just curious.
[/quote]Well a co-worker from NS gave me the ticket so I sat on on the NS side.  But I was just a highschool football fan going in... Then the underdog factor kicked in and I start wanting PAM to win.  PAM kids played hard and earned my respect.  I hear a lot of talk about PAM coaching not being there, but he coached his ass of to me.  He threw the short route early and set NS up for the over the top later on in the game.  Once he spotted weakness in that secondary he went for the throat and said "F" the run.  Don't know about you, but I like what he did as a coach.  Now he should have told the kicker to make adjustments after the first KO return.  But hey to lose a game and get a boost in the ranking/polls says a lot for the program period. 

[quote name="songone" post="1301535" timestamp="1350349527"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=104721.msg1301455#msg1301455 date=1350343912]
[quote author=songone link=topic=104721.msg1301359#msg1301359 date=1350335151]
Yeah that game was a good one!  Really enjoyed it!
[/quote]

Gone, just have which side you sat on and who were you pulling for?  Just curious.
[/quote]Well a co-worker from NS gave me the ticket so I sat on on the NS side. 
But I was just a highschool football fan going in... Then the underdog factor kicked in and I start wanting PAM to win.  PAM kids played hard and earned my respect. [b] I hear a lot of talk about PAM coaching not being there[/b], but he coached his butt of to me.  He threw the short route early and set NS up for the over the top later on in the game.  Once he spotted weakness in that secondary he went for the throat and said "F" the run.  Don't know about you, but I like what he did as a coach.  Now he should have told the kicker to make adjustments after the first KO return.  But hey to lose a game and get a boost in the ranking/polls says a lot for the program period.
[/quote]

Some of those complaining about coaching are those that don't know/understand PAM's style of play. They simply complain to let themselves be heard. Some were probably the same ones chanting "put the 2nd string QB in" after PAM's 1st game, not remembering that the now 3rd QB was the same kid that had a few bonehead plays last season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245