SR standings!

1. Lum-B    5-1 (4-1) still has Vidor(c) and OF(nc) left
2. PNG-W  5-1 (3-1) still has PNG-P(c) and Lum-W(c) left
3. PNG-P    4-2 (3-1) still has PNG-W(c) and Vidor(c) left
4. Vidor    2-5  (2-2) still has Lum-B(c) and PNG-P(c) left
5. Lum-W  4-2 (2-2) still has Ned(c) and PNG-W(c) left
6. Ned      1-5 (1-3) still has Lum-W(c) and Bmt(c) left
7. Bmt      1-5 (0-5) still has LC(nc) and Ned(c) left 

Playoff seedings are still up in the air! If Lum-B beats Vidor this week, they are the #1 seed, if not alot can happen.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1294059" timestamp="1349633502"]
The way I see it after week 8

Lum B will be 5-1 in Conference so they get 1st seed
Lum W will be 4-2 in Conference after beating Ned and PNG W and will get the #2 seed
PNG P will beat Vidor but the game with PNG W could go either way. So it's going to be interesting in my opinion
[/quote]

If PNG-P wins out they will be 2 seed, Beaumont still has a shot at getting in (if they beat Ned last game) unless Nederland pulls an upset next week. Gonna be a interesting two weeks.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1294059" timestamp="1349633502"]

Lum W will be 4-2 in Conference after beating Ned and PNG W and will get the #2 seed
PNG P will beat Vidor but the game with PNG W could go either way. So it's going to be interesting in my opinion
[/quote]
Is Bradyb actually saying PNG White could win a game?  WOW. By the way, that WOW has special meaning after watching our referee yesterday.  No, didn't COMPLETELY affect the outcome of the game, but sure made it interesting.  L-town Blue is really good.  The clock and home town refs - not so much. OK - done complaining. 

Big game Saturday against PNG Purple then L-town White. My prediction for playoffs:
L Blue
PNG White
L White
PNG Purple

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1294083" timestamp="1349636470"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104321.msg1294059#msg1294059 date=1349633502]

[/quote]
Is Bradyb actually saying PNG White could win a game?  WOW. By the way, that WOW has special meaning after watching our referee yesterday.  No, didn't COMPLETELY affect the outcome of the game, but sure made it interesting.  L-town Blue is really good.  The clock and home town refs - not so much. OK - done complaining. 

Big game Saturday against PNG Purple then L-town White. My prediction for playoffs:
L Blue
PNG White
L White
PNG Purple
[/quote]
Lol I will be honest, every pick I make is 100% how I really feel. Yes, I do think PNG W will beat PNG P. I give y'all props for scoring 20 on Lum B. I did not expect that at all. Good job. And I agree with your 4 playoff picks.

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1294083" timestamp="1349636470"]

[/quote]
Is Bradyb actually saying PNG White could win a game?  WOW. [b]By the way, that WOW has special meaning after watching our referee yesterday[/b].  No, didn't COMPLETELY affect the outcome of the game, [b]but sure made it interesting[/b].  L-town Blue is really good.  [b]The clock and home town refs - not so much.[/b] OK - done complaining. 

L Blue
PNG White
L White
PNG Purple
[/quote]
You lost by 22 points, im sure the Refs and clock had something to do with that.....  ???  the game wasn't even close,  so stop  :'( :'(,  i mean complaining

[move]  :o 42-20 :o[/move]

Guest White4Life22
[quote name="bradyb" post="1294101" timestamp="1349638450"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=104321.msg1294083#msg1294083 date=1349636470]

[/quote]

L Blue
PNG White
L White
PNG Purple
[/quote]
I will be honest, every pick I make is 100% how I really feel. Yes, I do think PNG W will beat PNG P. I give y'all props for scoring 20 on Lum B. I did not expect that at all. Good job. And I agree with your 4 playoff picks.
[We needed that whooping by the refs and Lumberton capitalized on every chance they got but they know who they will see in the playoffs and without that ref and the clock runner it would have been a better fight. NO one has a chance at it but PNG white. Lumberton has a bone crushing defense but if the refs watch their d-line they will get beat up on penalties and you can’t recover from bad refs and all coaches know it. But lets face it PNG White has the fastest running back in Div 1 and speed kills Ya’ll saw it for the last 4 yrs and KOuntze saw it  for sure./quote]

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1294194" timestamp="1349648059"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104321.msg1294101#msg1294101 date=1349638450]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=104321.msg1294083#msg1294083 date=1349636470]

[/quote]

L Blue
PNG White
L White
PNG Purple
[/quote]
I will be honest, every pick I make is 100% how I really feel. Yes, I do think PNG W will beat PNG P. I give y'all props for scoring 20 on Lum B. I did not expect that at all. Good job. And I agree with your 4 playoff picks.
[We needed that whooping by the refs and Lumberton capitalized on every chance they got but they know who they will see in the playoffs and without that ref and the clock runner it would have been a better fight. NO one has a chance at it but PNG white. Lumberton has a bone crushing defense but if the refs watch their d-line they will get beat up on penalties and you can’t recover from bad refs and all coaches know it. But [b]lets face it PNG White has the fastest running back in Div 1 and speed kills[/b] Ya’ll saw it for the last 4 yrs and KOuntze saw it  for sure.]

[b]Thats FUNNY... talk about the refs, they gave you guys a TD...lol    42-20[/b]

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1294194" timestamp="1349648059"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104321.msg1294101#msg1294101 date=1349638450]

[/quote]

L Blue
PNG White
L White
PNG Purple
[/quote]
[We needed that whooping by the refs and Lumberton capitalized on every chance they got but they know who they will see in the playoffs and without that ref and the clock runner it would have been a better fight. NO one has a chance at it but PNG white. Lumberton has a bone crushing defense but if the refs watch their d-line they will get beat up on penalties and you can’t recover from bad refs and all coaches know it. But lets face it PNG White has the fastest running back in Div 1 and speed kills Ya’ll saw it for the last 4 yrs and KOuntze saw it  for sure./quote]
[/quote]
Who cares if y'all have the fastest player in Division 1?? We have the fastest player overall in Sr's and we are 0-6. Y'all are having a good year so let y'all's record and play do the talking.

Guest White4Life22
0-7 by now. But I’m sure Lumberton will let you ride on their short bus to the games and you can bring them high quality h2o when they get thirsty. I am a fan of youth football, but to be the biggest fan for another squad and the biggest hater for another really is breaking to many man laws for me. Maybe they will let you work your way up from the flag division in Lumberton. Lol Good luck in the Playoffs Kountze.

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1300491" timestamp="1350240847"]
0-7 by now. But I’m sure Lumberton will let you ride on their short bus to the games and you can bring them high quality h2o when they get thirsty. I am a fan of youth football, but to be the biggest fan for another squad and the biggest hater for another really is breaking to many man laws for me. Maybe they will let you work your way up from the flag division in Lumberton. Lol Good luck in the Playoffs Kountze.
[/quote]
I'm sure I'm not the biggest fan of Lumberton. I just respect their coaches, program, and players. Every year they put together a winning team. They are very disciplined and being from Kountze, I like seeing a disciplined football team. And every Lumberton team is discipline. And as far as hating another team?? I don't hate any team. I state my honest opinion on everything. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. Good luck to PNG W in playoffs also.

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1300491" timestamp="1350240847"]
[/quote]

I see nothing wrong with two cities being friends.....you should try it

The thing with Lumberton is they are consistant, unless things have changed recently, they have the same senior coaches year in and year out, that makes a huge difference. They play hard nosed football with a solid defense and strong running game. I was only in the league a few years, but both Lumberton teams were at the top and played in several superbowls, just couldn't get over the hump. Nederland Black beat Lumberton White in 08 & 09 superbowls and they were tough. I think Lumberton has a fantastic youth football program and I know in seniors it goes back to coaching. They are not always unbeatable, but you knew you had to pack your lunch for a game with Lumberton, Blue or White.

Guest White4Life22
Well fellas I’m only in it for my kid. After this season I’m gonna leave it up to ya’ll pro’s. My dedicated one year coaching spree and sideline screaming will come to an end this year. I wish I was as experienced as you guys. I just think ya’lls knowledge of pop warner football is endless. I’m just in this because my kid and when my 2 yr old gets older I will comment more. You dedicated fellas keep it up you guys got this stuff down way to go men. Nothing gets by ya’ll.

I think aaalllloootttt of people on this board takes YOUTH football waayyyy to seriously. I mean really their what 7 to 12 years old. But on another note can someone from lumberton or anywhere tell me what happens to yalls football program once they get into school ball. I mean yall have had a very very successful youth football program for years competeing every year with everyone. Is it just me or does it all just seem to go away come school ball. I know yall have alot of talent in your town. I am saying all of this in the most respectful way.

[quote name="XDOG" post="1305399" timestamp="1350709406"]
I think aaalllloootttt of people on this board takes YOUTH football waayyyy to seriously. I mean really their what 7 to 12 years old. But on another note can someone from lumberton or anywhere tell me what happens to yalls football program once they get into school ball. I mean yall have had a very very successful youth football program for years competeing every year with everyone. Is it just me or does it all just seem to go away come school ball. I know yall have alot of talent in your town. I am saying all of this in the most respectful way.
[/quote]

Great question........I have NEVER seen a Jr. high or High School coach at any youth football practice......and this is my 7th year in youth (and sadly last).......

Wish I would see more involvement.....

[quote name="XDOG" post="1305399" timestamp="1350709406"]
[/quote]
No disrespect taken, as you are only speaking of the obvious!! Without getting into much detail, ill just say "we" are working on this PROBLEM! The difference between our youth and school ball is youth is driven by dedication and desire from volunteers and parents, and school ball is driven by a paycheck. 😔 Concerns have already been addressed to those that can make a difference, and positive things for our athletes are already happening this school year. The big picture won't be seen over night, but I have high hopes for a brighter future!! We currently have some outstanding athlete advocates with kids playing middle school ball this year, and I can promise you they are fighting, and will KEEP fighting, for a better program for their kids.....And there's more coming up behind them!😉

With that being said.....all we want is what's best for our chilldren, and there's obvious room for improvements when it comes to some areas of our schools's athletics. There are MANY, MANY great things happening in LISD, please know this! We love our schools! We also have many great coaches within our athletics department.... just obvious room for improvements, and they are happening! 😉

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1305599" timestamp="1350748717"]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=104321.msg1305399#msg1305399 date=1350709406]
[/quote]

Great question........I have NEVER seen a Jr. high or High School coach at any youth football practice......and this is my 7th year in youth (and sadly last).......

Wish I would see more involvement.....
[/quote]

That's because they (some coaches) tell the kids coming out of youth ball to forget everything they learned in STJFL because they won't need it or use it! Ya! There's no collaboration or support at all!! They actually discourage our youth program. Very disappointing! And I'm afraid that won't change until BIG changes are made......if you are picking up what I'm putting down?

Guest White4Life22
They did a great job tonight beat us 24-19. WE just had one pick after another, and why we decided to keep passing with such a great run game??? But no excuses the better team won tonight!! Way to go WHITE! See ya’ll on the turf at home..

[quote name="football04" post="1306113" timestamp="1350792165"]
[quote author=XDOG link=topic=104321.msg1305940#msg1305940 date=1350780148]
It just has always puzzled me. Probably a bunch of other folks i bet.
[/quote]
Puzzles me, Lumberton youth football does a great job.
[/quote]
Puzzles us too!!!!  :(

Thanks for the compliments and nice words about Lumberton Youth Ball!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin