Is anyone else undefeated at the Butch?

[quote name="robanadana" post="1292393" timestamp="1349496308"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=104223.msg1292383#msg1292383 date=1349496067]
Of what?  Beating you again?
[/quote]

Y'all best get ready for the rematch.
[/quote]

When , next year?  You can't play Dayton or SC like you played Ozen tonight.  You will be sitting at home.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1292389" timestamp="1349496245"]
[/quote]
Of us being undefeated at the butch so far. Are you?
[/quote]

I will take our 51-9 all time record, our 13 out of the last 16, last year's District Championship, and most importantly, this year's win. You can be undefeated at the Butch.. I think most would rather have the things I listed...

You had a good come-from-behind win.... (Stay Classy)

[quote name="bigdog" post="1292397" timestamp="1349496370"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=104223.msg1292393#msg1292393 date=1349496308]
[/quote]

[/quote]

When , next year?  You can't play Dayton or SC like you played Ozen tonight.  You will be sitting at home.
[/quote]
And you can't play SC or dayton like yall did tonight either or yall will be sitting at home. Don't start that man. We both had not so good 1st half's.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1292405" timestamp="1349496536"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104223.msg1292389#msg1292389 date=1349496245]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I will take our 51-9 all time record, our 13 out of the last 16, last year's District Championship, and most importantly, this year's win. You can be undefeated at the Butch.. [b]I think most would rather have the things I listed[/b]...

[/quote]
I'll take what i can get lol.  ;)

[quote name="bigdog" post="1292397" timestamp="1349496370"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=104223.msg1292393#msg1292393 date=1349496308]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We'll be going big school with you, and you know it. The mark of a good football team is when you play with adversity and you still manage to win the game. We had a lot of that before the game with you guys. You won the game last week against us, not clobbered us, not destroyed us...matter of fact, we had more offense than you. So, you better improve as well because if we're gonna measure by your standard, you'll get smacked too. Y'all had all you wanted at home against Livingston tonight. Best get ready for our brothers from down IH10...LCM.

We proved we can go toe to toe with state-ranked Angelton.  Four fumbles and a torrential rainstorm and we still came back and within a 2-point conversion of winning.  Not to mention all of the injuries we had to deal with over the last few years, this coaching staff knows how to handle adversity.

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1292405" timestamp="1349496536"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104223.msg1292389#msg1292389 date=1349496245]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I will take our 51-9 all time record, our 13 out of the last 16, last year's District Championship, and most importantly, this year's win. You can be undefeated at the Butch.. I think most would rather have the things I listed...

[/quote]

That was my point I was trying to make,  We don't have to brag about being undefeated in one stadium,  we are looking for DCs and State championships!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1292419" timestamp="1349496854"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=104223.msg1292397#msg1292397 date=1349496370]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We'll be going big school with you, and you know it. The mark of a good football team is when you play with adversity and you still manage to win the game. We had a lot of that before the game with you guys. You won the game last week against us, not clobbered us, not destroyed us...matter of fact, we had more offense than you. So, you better improve as well because if we're gonna measure by your standard, you'll get smacked too. Y'all had all you wanted at home against Livingston tonight. Best get ready for our brothers from down IH10...LCM.
[/quote]

Nederland was well in control of the ball game in the 4th qtr. We ran the ball almost every play after we got up 23-7. The Livingston offense could never get anything going in the second half, so I wouldn't quite say we "had all we wanted against Livingston tonight." I really dont know why I am having to even say anything. We proved what we said we would prove last week, and that was who the better team was... Nederland. This other garbage is just garbage...

I'm a vidor fan, but this has got to be the dumbest thread!! Really, undefeated at the butch!! We pulled a rabbit out the hat tonight!! But my point is this, u can't argue about Nederlands success, bottom line they beat us... Move on, and let the cards fall... Ozen is a really really good team.. We got lucky that it didn't get out of hand in first half. And Robandana, dude u are already talking about seeing Nederland again 4 rounds deep in playoffs... One game at a time, any given Friday any team can be beat... By the way it was a great game, and a W!! That's all... 4 rounds deep lmao...

[quote name="Piratediehard" post="1292478" timestamp="1349498415"]
I'm a vidor fan, but this has got to be the dumbest thread!! Really, undefeated at the butch!! We pulled a rabbit out the hat tonight!! But my point is this, u can't argue about Nederlands success, bottom line they beat us... Move on, and let the cards fall... Ozen is a really really good team.. We got lucky that it didn't get out of hand in first half. And Robandana, dude u are already talking about seeing Nederland again 4 rounds deep in playoffs... One game at a time, any given Friday any team can be beat... By the way it was a great game, and a W!! That's all... 4 rounds deep lmao...
[/quote]

Sorry piratediehard, I will always talk about beating nederville. And, if inspires one kid of ours, so be it. I will never admit defeat even though the only thing I have now is verbage. I want nederland in the playoffs and I hope our kids believe that too. We didn't get lucky in that game, we overcame a lot of adversity, a lot of it self inflicted, to win that game. I don't believe in luck. Those kids came back with a lot of heart. I think they have the talent and the heart to go deep in the playoffs. And, I still believe we can beat nederville. Giving up ain't gonna happen. Besides, I love getting the puppies yapping!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1292504" timestamp="1349499074"]
[quote author=Piratediehard link=topic=104223.msg1292478#msg1292478 date=1349498415]
[/quote]

Sorry piratediehard, I will always talk about beating nederville. And, if inspires one kid of ours, so be it. I will never admit defeat even though the only thing I have now is verbage. I want nederland in the playoffs and I hope our kids believe that too. We didn't get lucky in that game, we overcame a lot of adversity, a lot of it self inflicted, to win that game. I don't believe in luck. Those kids came back with a lot of heart. I think they have the talent and the heart to go deep in the playoffs. And, I still believe we can beat nederville. Giving up ain't gonna happen. Besides, I love getting the puppies yapping!
[/quote]
helll yeah! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^a true fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
i'm with ya!

[quote name="Piratediehard" post="1292478" timestamp="1349498415"]
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="robanadana" post="1292504" timestamp="1349499074"]
[quote author=Piratediehard link=topic=104223.msg1292478#msg1292478 date=1349498415]
[/quote]

Sorry piratediehard, I will always talk about beating nederville. And, if inspires one kid of ours, so be it. I will never admit defeat even though the only thing I have now is verbage. I want nederland in the playoffs and I hope our kids believe that too. We didn't get lucky in that game, we overcame a lot of adversity, a lot of it self inflicted, to win that game. I don't believe in luck. Those kids came back with a lot of heart. I think they have the talent and the heart to go deep in the playoffs. [b]And, I still believe we can beat nederville. [/b]Giving up ain't gonna happen. Besides, I love getting the puppies yapping!
[/quote]

And I still believe it's going to snow here. You make a statement about something that will come true because you say it EVERY year. Yeah it's going to happen eventually, so if you keep saying it, eventually you'll be right. In the mean time it makes you look obsessed. You lost, get over it. Nobody from Nederland got on here and gloated about how great we are after we beat you. This obsession is starting to get weird...

This ladies and gentlemen, is proff that Vidorians still haven't let go of the Nederland obsession. You already lost to us once this year. I doubt that match up you hope for is going to happen this year, but I can tell you that the thought of that game hasn't even entered the mind of anyone from Nederland. We are done with Vidor, you were our focus for two weeks, we went and did what we needed to do, and now it's LCM's turn.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder