Kountze vs. Woodville

Kountze vs Woodville  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Kountze vs Woodville

• Kountze
    • Woodville

Guest kountzemania
[quote Iauthor=eagleswoodville#1link=topic=103911.msg1287488#msg1287488 date=1349051574]
[quote name="kountzemania" post="1287266" timestamp="1349029495"]
Ok, when Kountze beats woodville and kirbyvile, will the Lions get just a little respect. What's a bunch of bull is Kirbyville and woodvill get more respect with a lesser record and one with no better record than Kountze last year. Oh well y'all just put your orders in for how you like your crow prepared. Yes the Lions had a rough week, a?lot of guys back in game after weeks of no play due to sickness or injury...they were a bit rusty and the bi-week does not help a teams rythem, but it is worth the rehab time. The Kountze Lions are for real and it does not matter how much the rest of this district is in denial. The talent in Kountze is unrecognized but it will be! Coaches will have our guys ready to go come friday night. woodville I hope y'all show up with the same old attitude y'all always have towards Kountze, if you do it will be a tough night Woodville. My case for this is simple. In the years past Kountze has had one maybe two guys to prepare for and no passing game. All you had to do is control the outside because that was our only real threat. Now do you prepare for the running game and if you do is it interior or outside. Maybe prepare for passing attack, short or deep threat. How do control special teams attack. How so you stop a defense that swarms and punishes. How do you stop the multiple backs with speed and some with size and power. How stop quarterbacks with scramble capability that can through on the run with accuracy. How do you stop receivers that can go up and get balls that defender can't get near. Look at the big picture folks. The only way Woodville beats Kountze is if Kountze beats themselves and our coaches are better than that and I feel our boys are too.
[/quote]
You sir, have been balled up in Kountze way too long. First off, Woodville knows very well that this is not the same Kountze team as last year. Do not doubt that. They have a very good coach in there. I would say there's alot more respect for Kountze than in years past. And if you're expecting people to treat y'all like a state contender or even a DISTRICT TITLE contender, then you're very naive. I think it will be a great game on Friday, but I think Woodville will win. They have played a tougher schedule, do have more athleticism, and have more football IQ from what i've seen. And i've seen both teams, so don't think I'm speaking on a subject I know nothing about. Woodville's o-line is their problem. In fact, Kountze has a lot better chance because of that. And you better pray they don't get that fixed, because if they do, I believe Kountze will be in for a long long night.
[/quote] I RESPECT YOUR VIEW EVEN THOUGH YOU TRASH MINE. I JUST DISAGREE WITH YOU MR. EAGLEMAN. I JUST THINK MOST TEAMS IN THIS DISTRICT THINK A WIN AGAINST KOUNTZE IS AN AUTIM

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1287559" timestamp="1349056560"]
[quote Iauthor=eagleswoodville#1link=topic=103911.msg1287488#msg1287488 date=1349051574]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=103911.msg1287266#msg1287266 date=1349029495]
Ok, when Kountze beats woodville and kirbyvile, will the Lions get just a little respect. What's a bunch of bull is Kirbyville and woodvill get more respect with a lesser record and one with no better record than Kountze last year. Oh well y'all just put your orders in for how you like your crow prepared. Yes the Lions had a rough week, a?lot of guys back in game after weeks of no play due to sickness or injury...they were a bit rusty and the bi-week does not help a teams rythem, but it is worth the rehab time. The Kountze Lions are for real and it does not matter how much the rest of this district is in denial. The talent in Kountze is unrecognized but it will be! Coaches will have our guys ready to go come friday night. woodville I hope y'all show up with the same old attitude y'all always have towards Kountze, if you do it will be a tough night Woodville. My case for this is simple. In the years past Kountze has had one maybe two guys to prepare for and no passing game. All you had to do is control the outside because that was our only real threat. Now do you prepare for the running game and if you do is it interior or outside. Maybe prepare for passing attack, short or deep threat. How do control special teams attack. How so you stop a defense that swarms and punishes. How do you stop the multiple backs with speed and some with size and power. How stop quarterbacks with scramble capability that can through on the run with accuracy. How do you stop receivers that can go up and get balls that defender can't get near. Look at the big picture folks. The only way Woodville beats Kountze is if Kountze beats themselves and our coaches are better than that and I feel our boys are too.
[/quote]
You sir, have been balled up in Kountze way too long. First off, Woodville knows very well that this is not the same Kountze team as last year. Do not doubt that. They have a very good coach in there. I would say there's alot more respect for Kountze than in years past. And if you're expecting people to treat y'all like a state contender or even a DISTRICT TITLE contender, then you're very naive. I think it will be a great game on Friday, but I think Woodville will win. They have played a tougher schedule, do have more athleticism, and have more football IQ from what i've seen. And i've seen both teams, so don't think I'm speaking on a subject I know nothing about. Woodville's o-line is their problem. In fact, Kountze has a lot better chance because of that. And you better pray they don't get that fixed, because if they do, I believe Kountze will be in for a long long night.
[/quote] I RESPECT YOUR VIEW EVEN THOUGH YOU TRASH MINE. I JUST DISAGREE WITH YOU MR. EAGLEMAN. I JUST THINK MOST TEAMS IN THIS DISTRICT THINK A WIN AGAINST KOUNTZE IS AN AUTIM
[/quote]
Pretty sure there's a rule on here about yelling. All caps is the equivilent of yelling. So chill out. I didn't "trash" your view. I simply provided a sense of reality to your hometown-oriented, slightly biased view.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1287574" timestamp="1349057699"]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=103911.msg1287559#msg1287559 date=1349056560]
[quote author=kountzemania link=topic=103911.msg1287266#msg1287266 date=1349029495]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Pretty sure there's a rule on here about yelling. All caps is the equivilent of yelling. So chill out. I didn't "trash" your view. I simply provided a sense of reality to your hometown-oriented, slightly biased view.
[/quote]

The fact that you said woodville has more athleticism than kountze shows me you know nothing of what you are talking about lol... plus the game is in kountze; so please dont act like you all are some powerhouse that can walk into any one's house and mutilate that team.

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1287890" timestamp="1349107586"]
Kountze is better and I think 2nd and 3rd playoff spots up for grabs,  no one in this district challenges Newton.

[/quote]
Well Kountze will soon find out that the other teams in this district (even though they aren't Newton) are much better quality teams than they played in the pre-season.  I am glad they are having a good season, but media hype doesn't win football games.  They better strap up their helmets and make sure they have their pads in the right places because it will take more than smack talk and previous wins to beat most of the teams in this district.  I think Kountze will be looking forward to basketball season before too long. JMO

That is what I am talking about...back to the basketball thing...the last time I heard that I fell off my Dinosaur laughing.  Look I know it's been 39 years since a playoff run and Kountze has lost 99 to zero. Plus, I am sure we own many more records that prove how bad we have been in years past. That being said, I can see why Kountze gets no respect. I came from the opposite end of that spectrum being a West Brook Alum from the mid and late 80'S, so hard to fathom such a failure. The problem has been cultivated over years and years of only supporting One sport IE...why folks always say something about Basketball...Not that I am not proud of that, because I am...who would not be, but it has been the focus in Kountze as well as other non athletic extra curricular things. So what I am saying is, it's a bit deserved that our football program gets no respect because as a community and district we have not shown it much respect on the home front. Everybody commenting on this site from Kountze including myself at times has been hot under the collar about comments made about our Lion football, but guys it's just par for the course until we prove our turn around is real. My message to the rest of the folks in the district: I hope you all eat crow! For the first time in many years we have finally given our kids a fighting chance...we have put Coaches in place to develop our athletes and boy do we have some athletes. Things are changing and it will take some time, but we will no longer be the laughing stock of this district when it comes to our Football program. Good luck to the rest of you guys this year and when you play Kountze...come on down and live out the past attitude in the present and see how that works for you, because win or lose you will know things are different in Kountze. 

Sport1971, I know I am not saying that Kountze isn't something to be reckoned with, but when someone says that the only real threat in this district is Newton, well they have another thing coming.  Kountze, like all the teams in this district, will have to come out for each game ready to play.  IMO this is one of the toughest 2A districts in the state, and don't count out ANY team here.  Eating crow, well most of us know what it taste like and ALL of us hope to not taste it in the near future.  This I do know for sure, Kountze has several other teams in this district to be ready for not just Newton!

[quote name="BucFan" post="1287897" timestamp="1349108027"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=103911.msg1287890#msg1287890 date=1349107586]
Kountze is better and I think 2nd and 3rd playoff spots up for grabs,  no one in this district challenges Newton.

[/quote]
Well Kountze will soon find out that the other teams in this district (even though they aren't Newton) are much better quality teams than they played in the pre-season.  I am glad they are having a good season, but media hype doesn't win football games.  They better strap up their helmets and make sure they have their pads in the right places because it will take more than smack talk and previous wins to beat most of the teams in this district.  I think Kountze will be looking forward to basketball season before too long. JMO
[/quote]

And there you have it!!

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1288168" timestamp="1349122086"]
[quote author=BucFan link=topic=103911.msg1287897#msg1287897 date=1349108027]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=103911.msg1287890#msg1287890 date=1349107586]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And there you have it!!
[/quote]

Haters much lol..... oh are yall in for a surprise hahaha

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1288175" timestamp="1349122241"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=103911.msg1288168#msg1288168 date=1349122086]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And there you have it!!
[/quote]

Haters much lol..... oh are yall in for a surprise hahaha[/quote]
LOL!!! We are not Haterz, just realists!!! You have a tough road to be brought back to reality!!! It will get ugly if Woodville plays up to their ability!!!! They MAY luck up and beat Ville MAY, but I don't see it. If they do you guys really think you are gonna make it to the playoffs with Newton, EC, Anahuac, and Kirbyville left. That gets a come on man!!! Overall great season and I will say that after the end of the season. BUT when you pad your preseason schedule, you should win. Warren found that out Friday night!!

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1288184" timestamp="1349122644"]
[quote author=MWhizzie000 link=topic=103911.msg1288175#msg1288175 date=1349122241]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=103911.msg1288168#msg1288168 date=1349122086]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And there you have it!!
[/quote]

LOL!!! We are not Haterz, just realists!!! You have a tough road to be brought back to reality!!! It will get ugly if Woodville plays up to their ability!!!! They MAY luck up and beat Ville MAY, but I don't see it. If they do you guys really think you are gonna make it to the playoffs with Newton, EC, Anahuac, and Kirbyville left. That gets a come on man!!! Overall great season and I will say that after the end of the season. BUT when you pad your preseason schedule, you should win. Warren found that out Friday night!!
[/quote]

how do you know that i can assure i watched the HJ EC game and EC didnt show me shit ok; Kountze has a ton of speed and talent on the field plus the hardin game was ran with a very vanilla gameplan. you can hate all you want with your mighty Woodville eagles lmao but bottom line is You are hating and will get brought to reality MR. Realist when you see the speed of kountze.

I feel ya guys, I don't think Newton is the not only force and I know Kountze has to be ready every friday night and this past Friday they were asleep or atleast the Offense was sleeping...yes they stumble too a couple of times but for the most part they struggled. I will be a realist and say we better have our heads screwed on straight friday night or its is gonna be tough...mental mistakes must not happen. I agree we will be tough in basketball...but dang guys we are gonna be tough in football as well. We will see come FRIDAY NIGHT!

how do you know that i can assure i watched the HJ EC game and EC didnt show me [color=green]censored [/color]  ok; Kountze has a ton of speed and talent on the field plus the hardin game was ran with a very vanilla gameplan. you can hate all you want with your mighty Woodville eagles lmao but bottom line is You are hating and will get brought to reality MR. Realist when you see the speed of kountze.
[/quote]

We are saving yours for Oct 26th..

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1288196" timestamp="1349123097"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=103911.msg1288184#msg1288184 date=1349122644]
[quote author=MWhizzie000 link=topic=103911.msg1288175#msg1288175 date=1349122241]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And there you have it!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

how do you know that i can assure i watched the HJ EC game and EC didnt show me censored ok; Kountze has a ton of speed and talent on the field plus the hardin game was ran with a very vanilla gameplan. you can hate all you want with your mighty Woodville eagles lmao but bottom line is You are hating and will get brought to reality MR. Realist when you see the speed of kountze.
[/quote]

LOL Hate!!! Kountze was good also when I was in school when they had Paul Mayo, Fred Wright, etc. They were undefeated or something like that, then what happened. They played us, the Woodville Eagles and got brought back to reality!! I think we ended up beating them l like 49-7. I know this is a different Woodville team than when I played, but Come on man!!! One year and your are now the greatest show on earth? Why do I have to hate on Kountze? So now Kountze can beat us running also? I don't recall Kountze going to state in track over the past few years. I promise you this, you will see better athletes you have faced all year on Woodville for sure. This is not baskeball speed. LOL. How do you want your Crow burger?

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1287266" timestamp="1349029495"]
[/quote]

I will say your coach is better LOL

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1288262" timestamp="1349127784"]
[/quote]

I will say your coach is better LOL
[/quote]

And if Kountze is so good with all that you are saying why aren't they ranked? They have all that and some huh!!! LOL Sounds like the Houston Texans to me that haven't play any real contender yet, but are now the football gods greatest team!!! Man come on who are you kidding!

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1288196" timestamp="1349123097"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=103911.msg1288184#msg1288184 date=1349122644]

[/quote]
[/quote]

And there you have it!!
[/quote]

[/quote]
how do you know that i can assure i watched the HJ EC game and EC didnt show me censored ok; Kountze has a ton of speed and talent on the field plus the hardin game was ran with a very vanilla gameplan. you can hate all you want with your mighty Woodville eagles lmao but bottom line is You are hating and will get brought to reality MR. Realist when you see the speed of kountze.
[/quote]
You mean the same "speed" y'all had last year when we beat you 28-0? Or how bout when we beat you the year before? lol Kountze is much improved. And they have a good chance to beat Woodville. But, due to recent history, Woodville has the edge. But my knowledge of the game and experience in the game is so very miniscule that I can't possibly recognize the overwhelming talent that seems to have just popped up out of nowhere in Kountze, TX. lol Kountze is much improved, but success takes time. Not just one calender year and 4 wins over mediocre opponents. Like I said, they have a good chance to beat Woodville. But Woodville is better than all four teams they've played this year when they're firing on all cylinders. Im not "hating" on anybody. Im just not gonna hop on the Kountze bandwagon until they beat a quality opponent.

Guest kountzemania
And I am not jumping on the woodville band wagon till the improve their dismal record...I know woodville played better opponents...whatever! We will see come Friday night. Kountze wins!

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1288473" timestamp="1349144475"]
And I am not jumping on the woodville band wagon till the improve their dismal record...I know woodville played better opponents...whatever! We will see come Friday night. Kountze wins!
[/quote]
Actually with the exception of corrgin..they haven't

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder