H-F ex football reunion October 5th

randy77705

Keeping with the changes this year, we will be hosting all H-F ex football players. Starting at 5 pm next to baseball field. It's October 5th at home against Orangefield. There will be free links, boudin and sodas.
Also, you will receive a free tshirt with your football number and year graduated! Best of all the Coach who put H-F on the map in the early and mid 70's Coach Les Koenning will be there! This man is a legend.
For more info contact :
Randy Alvarez 651-9499
Derrick Edgar 658-6009
Larry LeBlanc 790-2402
Loud and Proud!

wow !!! i wish i could be there , i really don't think a lot of people realize its been a a lot of great and good player that has came through hamshire . i have been on the internet and i have found tons of articles from past all district teams, the 74 squad that produced the 1st two super gold team players from hamshire , curtis george and dale green.  i also found out that dale green was  hamshire's first all state selection.  the 75 semi finals teams with coach koenning were a machine , i remember seeing them play when i used to watch old film in the field house back in the day les koenning jr had a remarkable year throwing and passing the ball and he had 10 ints that year , truly a longhorn legend !!! i dont think cats know we have a rich tradition at qb , from 1973 (scott meloncon) 1974-75 (les koenning)  , 1978 (charles deshotel)  1979 (flip johnson ) 1983( allan hammonds ) and 1985( ricky bayse ) represented the 1st team all district or outstanding back of 18-AA and 20-AAA , pretty impressive !! i havent even talked about the running backs , that is another thread . randy my name is jonathan johnson class of 86 , i wish you the best in what you guys are doing , wish i was in the area , because quiet as kept we have a rich football tradition that has feel on hard times , so i hope the kids see this and have a successful year . randy i hear you have all the games from the 70's up till now , if i is anyway possible i would love to get a copy of my junior and senior years 84 and 85 it would be appreciated im willing to pay . i also would love to know more about the teams from from 88-02 . i hope all goes well with october 5th , have a good one .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder