Shepherd @ Coldspring.

YOuKnow00

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Trojan10" post="1280665" timestamp="1348503801"]
Will Coldspring keep the "Battle of San Jacinto County" in their house? Or will Shepherd take it. Last time Shepherd defeated Coldspring was in 2005, 17-12!! Since then Coldspring has outscored Shepherd <315-71>. So let's hear it.
[/quote]

I don't have a pony in this race, but I think Coldspring is gonna' be a little bit pissed and will play like it.  Don't see Shepherd winning this one.  But, I didn't think they would win this past week, either.  Let's all say it together, "That's why they play the game!" LOL 8)

If you dont get up for this game no matter how good Shepherd is then you should not be playing football.  I agree as many as we want.  There offensive line is not very big and they got tossed around by Diboll a little.  Our Defensive line is much bigger and more physical.  I dont think they will score.  Our offense should be able to roll over them.  Still this is a rivalry game.  I hate that we lost to them the one time in 2005. 

Texaggies07, did you watch the Sherpherd vs Diboll game? Cause if so then you watched a totally different game then I did. Shepherd ran on Diboll at will in the second half. I will agree that Coldspring better win this game by a ton or my how the haters will show up. Even if it ends up being close. We all know that Shepherd is getting better with every snap but at the same time Coldspring is still the team to beat in 22-3A. Coldspring has to many horses for Shepherd this year. But I think the score will be closer that most think it will.

[quote name="idk" post="1280861" timestamp="1348511338"]
Texaggies07, did you watch the Sherpherd vs Diboll game? Cause if so then you watched a totally different game then I did. Shepherd ran on Diboll at will in the second half. I will agree that Coldspring better win this game by a ton or my how the haters will show up. Even if it ends up being close. We all know that Shepherd is getting better with every snap but at the same time Coldspring is still the team to beat in 22-3A. Coldspring has to many horses for Shepherd this year. But I think the score will be closer that most think it will.
[/quote]

yeah I did watch some film on them.  They spread it out and the QB is pretty athletic and the running back is pretty quick also.  They did run it well with some lanes, but the offensive line is not impressive at all.  Some poor tackling by Diboll as well helped out.  Also short fields to play on helped. 

Shepherd's O line is not very big but they play hard just like the rest of the team. Let's face it Shepherd needs a few years to build a better contending team. But right now these boys are having fun and seem to be getting better. Again Coldspring should win this game by a ton, being a ranked team. All I am saying is Shepherd will not lay down and if the wrong team shows up for Coldspring then it will be closer. But if the right team shows up for Coldspring then Shepherd would have to play a nearly perfect game just to stay with them. But all the pressure is on Coldspring not Shepherd it does wonders to be able to play loose and have fun. With all the talk about getting back to Dallas and all, Coldspring better hope the right team shows up. I know a bunch of good people from Coldspring but the attitude over there about Shepherd is "it is Shepherd and be beat the crap out of them every year, so this should be easy" but I would not sleep on them.

[quote name="idk" post="1280997" timestamp="1348516525"]
Shepherd's O line is not very big but they play hard just like the rest of the team. Let's face it Shepherd needs a few years to build a better contending team. But right now these boys are having fun and seem to be getting better. Again Coldspring should win this game by a ton, being a ranked team. All I am saying is Shepherd will not lay down and if the wrong team shows up for Coldspring then it will be closer. But if the right team shows up for Coldspring then Shepherd would have to play a nearly perfect game just to stay with them. But all the pressure is on Coldspring not Shepherd it does wonders to be able to play loose and have fun. With all the talk about getting back to Dallas and all, Coldspring better hope the right team shows up. I know a bunch of good people from Coldspring but the attitude over there about Shepherd is "it is Shepherd and be beat the crap out of them every year, so this should be easy" but I would not sleep on them.
[/quote]

I agree.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder