Senior Scores wk 4

Gucci

[quote name="SETX_RENEGADES" post="1279394" timestamp="1348360218"]
Last Quarter was a class act by KTZ, throwing punches after the whistle, lol.... Still couldn't beat BIG RED...

20-7 BC...... FINAL
[/quote]
Oh wow!!!  :o
Well hopefully there will be some lessons learned Monday at practice! Boys will be boys and football is a very physical sport! Slip ups are to be expected. However, IF those were my boys (coach or parent),  they'd be having a hard time getting out of bed Tues. and Wed. morning!!!  ;D

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="bradyb" post="1279434" timestamp="1348362286"]
y'all did the same thing... It was a intense game.. I will punish my one kid that threw punches. Please do not bash my team or my city.
[/quote]

No bashing... FACTS

[quote name="bradyb" post="1279434" timestamp="1348362286"]
y'all did the same thing... It was a intense game.. I will punish my one kid that threw punches. Please do not bash my team or my city.
[/quote]
Bradyb, that's all that matters is if the boys learn from it! And all you can do is take care of your part! It's ok because I know who you are, and I know you will take care of yours! ;)

And it's youth football guys! Nobody should bash anyone as long as the boys are taught through their mistakes!

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="forthelove" post="1279454" timestamp="1348362845"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=103530.msg1279434#msg1279434 date=1348362286]
[/quote]
Bradyb, that's all that matters is if the boys learn from it! And all you can do is take care of your part! It's ok because I know who you are, and I know you will take care of yours! ;)

And it's youth football guys! Nobody should bash anyone as long as the boys are taught through their mistakes!

x2... Second statement

Didn't mean to upset anyone
[/quote]

[quote name="bradyb" post="1279465" timestamp="1348363364"]
SETX....there was one punch thrown and I took him out the game. No more talk about my team... Please
[/quote]

I don't think there is one coach in SETX that TEACHES/COACHES a player to throw punches!  It's a physical sport being played by young boys!!  Surely not the first punch thrown I've heard of!!! Work their butts in practice and make them [b]remember[/b] why they shouldn't throw another punch on a footbal field!!! End of story!  ;)

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=103530.msg1279465#msg1279465 date=1348363364]
SETX....there was one punch thrown and I took him out the game. No more talk about my team... Please
[/quote

Im not talking about ur team, don't be upset I didn't mean to upset anyone. I just stated what happen cause it can be a lesson learn for a teams. That kids that play that way get ejected and make their team look bad. I will stop now since you are upset. Lets drop it here. Good luck the rest of the season

[quote name="forthelove" post="1279479" timestamp="1348363981"]
[/quote]

I don't think there is one coach in SETX that TEACHES/COACHES a player to throw punches!  It's a physical sport being played by young boys!!  Surely not the first punch thrown I've heard of!!! Work their butts in practice and make them [b]remember[/b] why they shouldn't throw another punch on a footbal field!!! End of story!  ;)
[/quote]
Yeah I know buddy... But I don't like someone talking bad about our program. BC looked good and I have all the respect in the world for him. But it's all good ...hope we see them again

[quote name="SETX_RENEGADES" post="1279491" timestamp="1348364522"]
[/quote

Im not talking about ur team, don't be upset I didn't mean to upset anyone. I just stated what happen cause it can be a lesson learn for a teams. That kids that play that way get ejected and make their team look bad. I will stop now since you are upset. Lets drop it here. Good luck the rest of the season
[/quote]
The kid that threw the punch did not get ejected. I took him out. The kid that got ejected jumped over the line. Which I didn't know was a penalty..

[quote name="SETX_RENEGADES" post="1279491" timestamp="1348364522"]
[/quote

[/quote]
Yes, and I'm sure any coach of a punch throwing player isn't proud of his player's actions.....somewhat embarrasing I would say!  Can't always resort straight to poor class friend!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder