PAM vs Ozen

[quote name="bigd92" post="1262560" timestamp="1346987312"]
I havent een this many Ozen fans since the smack attack board. Good to see yall coming back but Saturday will not be very good to you guys.
[/quote]Nelson has turned them around for the better. Im happy for em (except on Saturday)  ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a certain HIGHLY RECRUITED Panther player at PAM vs Ozen JV game tonight. I think he was attempting to do some scouting....but I think all he really did was caused himself a couple of sleepless nights. I was even a good sport and told him "good luck"

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1262635" timestamp="1346989555"]
I saw a certain HIGHLY RECRUITED Panther player at PAM vs Ozen JV game tonight. I think he was attempting to do some scouting....but I think all he really did was caused himself a couple of sleepless nights. I was even a good sport and told him "good luck"
[/quote] :D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1262650" timestamp="1346990082"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=102433.msg1262635#msg1262635 date=1346989555]
[/quote] :D
[/quote]
I've said it before and I'll say it again - we don't lose sleep over preseason games and I don't care who we play. Trust it would be great for any team to go 3-0 before district but I'm praying for an injury free game (we have too many to mention) on both sides.

It's really good to be back talking football again.  I stopped posting for awhile as many of the comments were not about sports and often covert attempts to take shots at the kids who look like me(Especially after the playoffs).  Decided to give it a try again, moving FORWARD. 

PAM and OZEN should be a much better game than last year, as OZEN was plagued by injuries when they played before, don't count out the rally cats from the Pear Orchid.  We are ready to end another streak.

[quote name="ice74" post="1263004" timestamp="1347042961"]
It's really good to be back talking football again.  I stopped posting for awhile as many of the comments were not about sports and often covert attempts to take shots at the[b] kids who look like me[/b](Especially after the playoffs).  Decided to give it a try again, moving FORWARD. 

PAM and OZEN should be a much better game than last year, as OZEN was plagued by injuries when they played before, don't count out the rally cats from the Pear Orchid.  We are ready to end another streak.
[/quote]

What do you look like??

[quote name="incognito" post="1263140" timestamp="1347051203"]
[quote author=ice74 link=topic=102433.msg1263004#msg1263004 date=1347042961]
It's really good to be back talking football again.  I stopped posting for awhile as many of the comments were not about sports and often covert attempts to take shots at the[b] kids who look like me[/b](Especially after the playoffs).  Decided to give it a try again, moving FORWARD. 

[/quote]

What do you look like??
[/quote]

Like Abraham Lincoln just much darker, shorter, and wider.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder