Fort Bend Elkins @ Dayton Predictions..............

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Lions#80" post="1251023" timestamp="1345912278"]
It could be Dayton toughest game, if they win it they could go undefeated.
[/quote] I agree with that...

[/quote]

I believe Livingston will be our hardest no district game. The Lions always play us hard, regardless of how the place in district each year.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1251019" timestamp="1345912083"]
[b]This game will be about who's defense can stop the other offense[/b]. I predict a high scoring game with Fort Bend making a game winning TD or Field goal.

I don't do points lol.
[/quote]You really racked you brian on this one. ::)

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1251103" timestamp="1345921254"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=102023.msg1251019#msg1251019 date=1345912083]
[b]This game will be about who's defense can stop the other offense[/b]. I predict a high scoring game with Fort Bend making a game winning TD or Field goal.

I don't do points lol.
[/quote]You really racked you brian on this one. ::)
[/quote]

Give him a break, he's from Vidor.  ;D

This game will show what the Bronco's are made of, this won't be a glorified scrimmage.  Elkins will be bigger and faster than Dayton with more athletes over all. Yeah we won last year cause they under estimated us for being a small 4a school and we were a much better conditioned team than they were. They will be out for pay-back this year and will be a good test to see if we are as good as we think we are .

[/quote]
I'm hoping they are undefeated when we meet. I feel like we will be also and it should be a great football game for SETX.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1251199" timestamp="1345931603"]
This game will show what the Bronco's are made of, this won't be a glorified scrimmage.  Elkins will be bigger and faster than Dayton with more athletes over all. Yeah we won last year cause they under estimated us for being a small 4a school and we were a much better conditioned team than they were. They will be out for pay-back this year and will be a good test to see if we are as good as we think we are .
[/quote]have to disagree jayhawk. I dont think elkins will be bigger or more athletic than dayton this year. Our oline averages around 280 and thats good sized for any school. Daytons team speed is excellent and can compare with almost anyone. Elkins will be big and fast and might win the game but the size and speed difference will be minimal at best.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1251210" timestamp="1345932903"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=102023.msg1251199#msg1251199 date=1345931603]
[/quote]have to disagree jayhawk. I dont think elkins will be bigger or more athletic than dayton this year. Our oline averages around 280 and thats good sized for any school. Daytons team speed is excellent and can compare with almost anyone. Elkins will be big and fast and might win the game but the size and speed difference will be minimal at best.
[/quote] I like to err :'(In.[tt][/tt] on the side of caution Bronco Prids!¿

[quote name="bronco1" post="1251071" timestamp="1345917045"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=102023.msg1251023#msg1251023 date=1345912278]
[/quote]

I believe Livingston will be [b]our hardest no district game[/b]. The Lions always play us hard, regardless of how the place in district each year.
[/quote]I hope it does, it would speak well of our team, but we know our team will play hard win or lose they always do.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1251208" timestamp="1345932719"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=102023.msg1251023#msg1251023 date=1345912278]
[/quote]
I'm hoping they are undefeated when we meet. I feel like we will be also and it should be a great football game for SETX.
[/quote]Well, your team falls under the undefeated season.

I need a vote by da fans.Getting mixed remarks mostly great about my Bronco headpiece.A negative by a purple indian fan(friend)or 2 & a What have you started by the Sports Depot.Here's the vote poop; (1)Keep the hat on (2)Give it to the band cheer dude"Fans R U Ready" (3)Auction it off for Bronco Booster Club (4) Your ideas within reason ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1251515" timestamp="1345957228"]
I need a vote by da fans.Getting mixed remarks mostly great about my Bronco headpiece.A negative by a purple indian fan(friend)or 2 & a What have you started by the Sports Depot.Here's the vote poop; (1)Keep the hat on (2)Give it to the band cheer dude"Fans R U Ready" (3)Auction it off for Bronco Booster Club (4) Your ideas within reason ;D
[/quote] Make Smoken Baby wear one when Dayton spanks Bh.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298