WILL JAMAR GIBSON HELP GCM?

I'm a big proponent of self-reliance and taking all the blame for one's self too.....however I still think this kid is not comprehending just how much he is screwing up the rest of his life.  God handed him a winning lottery ticket with this athletic ability, and the chance that he will ever have the life that he could have had is a million to one.
I was immature at that age too.  The only thing is that I did not have the opportunity to screw up the next 55 years of my life like this kid has.  I only screwed up a few years of my life, and still had just as much chance to reach my potential once I got back on track.  This kid's window on redeeming this lottery ticket he was given is closing quickly.  If he doesn't get it figured out in the next year or two then hang it up.

[quote name="GCMproud" post="1277310" timestamp="1348200931"]
From what I'm hearing is he is back or still there.  Should be ready to go with the rest of the guys for Texas City
[/quote]Based on past history with him imma have to wait and see. I hope he has his head back on straight if he is back on the team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369