Mulligan's Golf Center-Beaumont

Located @ 8310 eastex frwy just N on 69 past Academy now has probably the largest inventory of quality used golf clubs in SE Tx. that you can try before you buy @ good prices.Available inventory stocked twice wkly.I stock em,owned a used golf shop Humble Tx for several years & I have 60 iron sets and hundreds drivers,frwy wds,wedges,putters + 40 bags.Discount for HS golfers.Ad on SE Tx.website for pics.I have donated clubs to high school golfers in hardship cases that want to play da game-send me a pm if you have a kiddo in mind 8)

Pumper I took in on trade-in a set of Adams cavity back irons that a man about 5'5 had.He had them cut down 2" and re-gripped.Set was minus the pitching wedge so it's like 5-9 irons w/a #4 hybrid club.Come out and hit some balls and see if they'll work,thanks 8)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="Pumper" post="1233346" timestamp="1340976533"]
OK, thanks.  We should have time to get by there some time this weekend.  What are your hours Fri/Sat/Sun?
[/quote]

Pumper Ol'e Liltex will fix you up for sure.  He's got 30 dump truck loads of clubs in his house.  Watch him though, he gave me a box of balls that take a sharp right every time I hit them.  ;D ;D ;D  He kept saying it was a slice, but I think the balls were bent..... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder