DCTF Under the lights 4A rankings

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1230802" timestamp="1339797797"]
Aledo lost 10 offensive starters one of them being jonathan gray. Also lost 7 defensive starters. I dont see how anybody in their right mind would put aledo in top ten. If they would have just list jg I dont think they would be a top ten team.
[/quote]

I agree.  They should maybe be in others receiving votes, but not #8.

[quote name="liltex" post="1230847" timestamp="1339849282"]
Aledo is the defending champ so it's a automatic top ten ranking.Staying there is another thing w/a monkey on your back every week.Playing Stephenville right out the gate will be a tough task losing so much talent.
[/quote]

I don't think that should give you a top ten spot. (Especially if you're losing so much) Like you said, Stephenville will be a heck of a challenge.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1231319" timestamp="1340065746"]
What does that have to do with this year. Png has alot of titles dont see them in the top ten. This year I think vidor will be good.
[/quote]

3 of Aledo's 4, we're in the last 3 years.  PNG's were in the 70's right?  Time will tell how Vidor will do.

Thanks for clearing that up but the latest DCTF art.through most of it talks about the upcoming 2012 season.Just re-read it and near the btm.states the spread sheet on ret.players was from 2011 teams,used as a tool to determine how exp.ret.players increase the chances of a deep run from list of teams that qualified from a 2011 semi-final appearance.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1231326" timestamp="1340069803"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=100561.msg1231319#msg1231319 date=1340065746]
What does that have to do with this year. Png has alot of titles dont see them in the top ten. This year I think vidor will be good.
[/quote]

3 of Aledo's 4, we're in the last 3 years.  PNG's were in the 70's right?  Time will tell how Vidor will do.
[/quote]aledos previous three have been with jg. Does aledo beat brenham in 09 without him. He was a once in a lifetime talent that made everybody better. Doubt they beat lm in 2010 either he had 7 tds. Aledo has had the luxury of knowing they could hand the ball to gray and about once every five touches he would score

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1231326" timestamp="1340069803"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=100561.msg1231319#msg1231319 date=1340065746]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Three appearances with two titles in the '50s, two appearances with a title, a #3 national ranking and a national attendance record that still stands today in the '70s, and an appearance and the Astrodome's all-time high school attendance record in 1999.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder