Heat vs Thunder - NBA Finals Thread

OKC too much energy in the 2nd half.  Nick Collison making hustle plays all over the court was the difference in the game IMO.  We knew the great players would get theirs, but the role players decide games.  Battier and Chalmers won the first half while Ibaka, Collison, and Sefelosha made plays in the 2nd.

OKC can shoot the ball and that will kill Miami in this series. However, how do get out hustled in a game in the NBA finals. This is what the Heat do, get a lead and then relax. OKC made them pay for that. There's no time to relax or take a play off...it's the Finals. Loved how hard OKC played every second. And what a coaching job by Scottie.

I didn't know for sure he fouled him until the replay at that angle. I thought he pulled off so he wouldn't foul him when it was live. I have seen two in bounds plays this series where OKC player have just flat out pushed a Heat player over...arms extended through the process. Officials miss calls. I agree everyone showed up for both teams but let me say this...Westbrook pass the ball to Durant he's always more open than you unless you have a lay-up. Yes...huge clutch by LeBron. NOW maybe Skip Bayless will shut up since he still wouldn't after the Celts series.

[quote name="Rizon" post="1230768" timestamp="1339782650"]
I didn't know for sure he fouled him until the replay at that angle. I thought he pulled off so he wouldn't foul him when it was live. I have seen two in bounds plays this series where OKC player have just flat out pushed a Heat player over...arms extended through the process. Officials miss calls. I agree everyone showed up for both teams but let me say this...Westbrook pass the ball to Durant he's always more open than you unless you have a lay-up. Yes...huge clutch by LeBron. NOW maybe Skip Bayless will shut up since he still wouldn't after the Celts series.
[/quote]
Lol I hate skip Bayless. I think he secretly loves Lebron he just doesn't want to be like everyone else. Lebron and tebow are the ONLY ppl he talks about lol

[quote name="jenks" post="1230891" timestamp="1339871360"]
Hoping lebron never wins a championship. Go OKC!
[/quote]

Why? What has LeBron done for people not to like besides "The Decision." He was a young kid when he did that with the world of pressure on him. What is different between what LeBron, Wade, and Bosh did compared to Pierce, Garnett, and Allen? That's actually 3 for sure hall of famers on the Celts compared to a probable 2 on the Heat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder