BH Coach

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="GOBLUE" post="1224589" timestamp="1337607141"]
I think She's Gone!
[/quote]

Would not be shocked. She had one of those "once in a lifetime" classes. Going to have to replace a ton of talent.

[quote name="GOBLUE" post="1224717" timestamp="1337623474"]
Next Coach has alot of young talent to work with. I hate to think she leaves because of talent.
[/quote]

Definitely did NOT leave because of (or lack of) rising talent. BH will be very good at least the next 3 years.  From what I understand it had nothing to do with anything other than a good opportunity and valid personal/family reasons to relocate.  I appreciate the hard work, dedication and success she brought to the program the last 2 years.  ALSO, I have no doubt that BH administration will look for the very best to fill the position and continue the great girls basketball legacy!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="whattheheck" post="1229643" timestamp="1339298673"]
Hey Hill....The next coach could be me... ::)  LOL...Good luck to kit..and no the talent is not gone.
[/quote]

Not sure you could find a way to beat Dayton...that is the primary prerequisite  ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Figured they'd get "the real deal"...nice work, Coach Gage!

From reporternews.com:

After spending four years as Wylie's girls basketball coach and leading the Lady Bulldogs to a pair of Class 3A state championships, Tri Danley is leaving the school for the same position at Class 4A Barbers Hill.

Danley, who came to Wylie from Ballinger before the 2008-09 season, won four district titles in his time at Wylie and his teams advance to at least the regional quarterfinals in all four years. His last three seasons ended in the state finals, with his Lady Bulldogs winning the last two state titles.

• 4 weeks later...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to Coach Danley!

Does anyone have Coach Danley's contact info? Would be really cool to see BH in our team camp at Lamar July 27-29. Or maybe there are some parents that would like to bring the girls together and have them as a team here.

Thanks for your help!
Coach Sunny 409-880-1758

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder