Coach Of The Year Question...

I have something that will stir debate.  The PA News awarded it's coach of the year to the Memorial coach.  If everything was equal, that would be a good choice.  But here is the debate:  Do you give the award to someone who has tons of talent and should have won, or do you, should you, give it to a coach that doesn't have the talent level as other teams and won the out-right district for the first time during his tenure?  That being Larry Neumann.  I think above and beyond job was done by Neumann and should have been awarded coach of the year. 
But, the PA News may have been doing a little home cooking with breakfast in bed! 

Personally I think the EC coach should have won it did a GREAT job in his first as did Heartsfield at Kelly. But I think Kelly had more talent for him to work with. but hey last season is over and spring training is in session let's talk about next season not last.

Regardless of what media outlet voted Coach Harrison the Coach of the Year, I think he is definately deserving.  The point that I think Smitty is trying to make is that Coach Harrison should not receive any awards do to the fact he has talented players, and I think that is not fair.  Jimmy Johnson has a street named after him, and he had really talented players both in college and in the NFL.  The fact is Coaches have to get those really talented players to play as a team and win.  Trust me there are very talented teams every year that don't win!  Since Coach Harrison has taken over PA has gone 3 rounds and 5 rounds.  Did they just get talent or did they have it with the prior coaching staffs?  My piont is the coaching is the difference, and I guy should not be punished for receiving awards just because he has talent.  Just my Opinion!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476