ORDER OF FINISH***STARS OVER TEXAS****"SABINE RIVER RUMBLE" - MAY 5 & 6

Just a reminder about our upcoming "SABINE RIVER RUMBLE" May 5 & 6. I think all our local teams are entered, but if I'm overlooking anyone, please enter this tournament if you intend to play. We have 76 teams as of this morning. This is a big event with some high quality teams.  25 Louisiana teams and teams from all over Texas are entered. We are looking for a great weekend of softball!! Thanks as always to our local teams for their support. Go to the USFA website to enter and see the teams entered:

www.usfastpitch.com

Ronnie & Nara Cole

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the help YG2009. Monday is a busy day for us after a tournament that large. We had 70 teams, a record for that kind of tournament for us. Finished about 8:30 Sunday night, I won't mention what time we got home.
I have never seen that many people in the ball park, including  at our state tournament.
It was nice riding to the park Saturday morning to see the hotel parking lots full and a number of team trailers visable to show who was there.
I wan't able to get out of the ball park during the tournament, but I was told the girls in their uniforms and their parents were in our resturants, malls, etc.
This kind of event is great for our local economy and we want to thank all that made this possible. We know that when our local teams are playing out of town, they invite teams to come to Beaumont. We know that because of them a lot of teams choose to play in our tournament here in Beaumont and we greatly appreciate and understand the importance of the help they give us in drawing teams.
The really big news is that Texas teams won 4 of the 5 age groups. This is a much better result than in the past. Congratulations to all our local teams and a special pat on the back to GT Shockers '01who overcame a strong 19 teams 10U field to finish 1st.
Thanks again, see you at State.

Ronnie & Nara

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12