WOS loses to Cathedral... 62-53

blame it on the coach

Easy on the Coach Kid bc same man that took them to the state tour last year. Go to Lamar and get a sheep skin and show us how its done. Bad night alright get over it and support your team.

If all the Coaches were fired that everyone wants who would be left to Coach? Let me guess you? Take a chill pill bc your team will be fine and you guys have a very good Coach. BTW where is Richard N going to school next year?

blame it on the coach

Coach McCarter knows what he is doing, thats why he has the job and not you. If it was me i would sit them out to and put someone in that will make an effort. Its only the preseason. I could care less about their rank and win/losses, because i know they will have it together when they start district and expect nothin less than another great run. You need to go climb up another tree to get your fruit.

McCarter did the right thing. The starters were sloppy and not hustling like they usually do. Then, when they were sitting on the bench...he asked them if they were ready to go back in and play and not all of them were...so, they sat there some more.

Just because starters are starters doesn't mean they can't be sat on the bench. Better that it happens now, rather than later. Discipline is a good thing. :wink:

Cathedral did play a heck of the game. Hats off to them. They took advantage of our mistakes.

EC vs. HJ was an awesome game. Talk about atmosphere. It was contagious...we need some of that at our games. :wink:

Guest OFballer

I wasn't at thegame. I was at our tournament. If McCarter sat the starters down, thier was a good reason. I have heard him say it many times, if you don't play hard, you don't play.

Fruit city, u r an idiot. You sound like a disgruntled player. Why don't yopu get a team and coach. OH yea, it does take a degree.

Quit posing.

Guest OFballer

Fruit City has NOT a clue. If you know McCarter, he probably did not expect to win with the starters out. He is willing to teach lessons now and win later, when it counts.

Fruit City sounds like a punk kid. Just my guess.

Everyone I tslked to said McCarter did the right thing. More coaches should be willing to take thjat kind of stand.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder