Your Teams Standout Players This Season?

Guest Ozen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee-

Donovan Harris- all district wr and safety

Daniel Paulas- all district off. tackle( several colleges looking at him )

Harris could take over the quarterbacking duties unless B.K. Johnson's little brother steps up and takes command of the position. Jeremy will be a soph. and is a very good passer but will have to step it up in the run dept. Silsbee has always liked having a soph. qb, leads to having a 3 year starting senior qb, which is always a good thing.

Silsbee-

Donovan Harris- all district wr and safety

Daniel Paulas- all district off. tackle( several colleges looking at him )

Harris could take over the quarterbacking duties unless B.K. Johnson's little brother steps up and takes command of the position. Jeremy will be a soph. and is a very good passer but will have to step it up in the run dept. Silsbee has always liked having a soph. qb, leads to having a 3 year starting senior qb, which is always a good thing.

Latest I was told is it will be Jeremy's spot to lose.  I was also told they are looking at a more spread oriented offense with more passing.....not too many kids want to take the beating of the veer qb.

I'll throw out a Chris Castle at rb.  Once the current freshman and middle school kids get some seasoning they are going to be very very good. 

Tiger90,how big do you have to be????

Look at Aaron Hazlewood,he's not that big!!!!

Jeremy's not a big player!!!!

I guess you were talking to me but to answer your question. Jeremy may not be that big in size but hes like 6'2. He may not have that much weight on him but he was a freshmen this year and only has room to grow.

I guess you were talking to me but to answer your question. Jeremy may not be that big in size but hes like 6'2. He may not have that much weight on him but he was a freshmen this year and only has room to grow.

Jeremy can become a tremendous athlete.  He has the good speed and size (heightwise).  I am very high on the possibilities he brings and will bring for the next 3 years.

The Pirates have 5 good RB to carry the ball, but the starter will be a SR. The Pirate offensive line will be so much better next year. I look for another 2000+ yard running back (SR). The hard work going on right now in the off season program will make us better next year. Hey thanks for getting us fired up before we played you all this year. Hope you can do that again this coming year but not to sure your AD would like that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder