Hardin ?????

[quote name="Mr.Scofield" post="1226656" timestamp="1338234880"]
I don't expect to see a turn-around this upcoming year, but as for the next year, you never know.. with a full good off-season and a year in the program.. they could see playoffs
[/quote]
One of the biggest misconceptions about coaches, is that in one year they can turn things around. Now if a new coach is coming into a successful program, then yes they have a good shot of doing good in the first season. However, in my opinion, you should not get rid of a coach until he has had a minimum of 4 years in the school.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incognito you couldn't be more wrong, Haynes is one of the hardest working people I have ever met in my life. He was at every single home girls and boys basketball game, I saw that with my own eyes (so you are lying through your keyboard teeth) and he has built up the facilities to a top notch level in po-dunk Hardin. Why would he go through all that effort if he didn't care. You obviously are a parent of a kid who didn't play or something, go get a job or find a hobby instead of living on these boards. Remember lying to make some one look bad just makes you look bad when the truth comes out, he was at every single game and was at work every day at 7:00am and had more success than anyone in school history. Men lie, women lie, but numbers don't lie.

I am from the Liberty area and it's never good to bash coaches. I tire or seeing comments about Liberty head coach and now Hardins former coach. It seems that most of smaller schools in the area have had head coaching change. Coaches are most always there for the kids. Haynes did good things, Fortune will do good things. I wish this thread could have been more about the good things to come or the good things that were done, not bashing anyone for what they did or did not do. Both men are good men. I promise that they don't go on public forums and blast the community and parents of things they have seen or may have not scene. Post some positve things. Our kids and students read these boards. :)

Guest incognito123
You guys are right.  I removed all of my original posts.  Who cares whether it is true or not, lets look at the future and not the past.  I apologize for taking it there.

• 2 weeks later...
Larry Haynes was a good coach, but overall not a good person. That is why they ran him out of town at Hardin. He did attend the basketball games, did he attend all girls sporting events? No. Did he attend some sporting events other than football? Yes. Larry Haynes was about football and football only. He was a very manipulative, pompous, arrogant person while he was at Hardin, and the parents didn't want their children to be molded by someone like that. You can ask just about any athlete there and they will testify to that.

[quote name="mfd814" post="1230491" timestamp="1339632263"]
Summer conditioning is going well,  look improved at 7on7 on Monday.  I am seeing lots of postive things in Hardin.  Really like the new Coach.
[/quote]That's good to here, I for one am pulling for you guys.  8) 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Ex-Panther" post="1237250" timestamp="1342642461"]
My prediction of Hardin in the next 3 years
2012 1-9
2013 0-10
2014 0-10
Resigns after the season of 2014
Hardin looking stupid wish they wouldn't run Haynes outta town..
[/quote]You might better worry about what's going on in Panther Land, from what everyone is saying it's not looking too good. ;D ;D misery loves company. ;D ;D

[quote name="Trocket" post="1237314" timestamp="1342652997"]
[quote author=Ex-Panther link=topic=96976.msg1237250#msg1237250 date=1342642461]
2012 1-9
2013 0-10
2014 0-10
[/quote]You might better worry about what's going on in Panther Land, from what everyone is saying it's not looking too good. ;D ;D misery loves company. ;D ;D
[/quote]

Oh, not to worry. He trashed the Liberty coaches, too.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1237317" timestamp="1342653355"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=96976.msg1237314#msg1237314 date=1342652997]
[quote author=Ex-Panther link=topic=96976.msg1237250#msg1237250 date=1342642461]
2012 1-9
2013 0-10
2014 0-10
[/quote]

Oh, not to worry. He trashed the Liberty coaches, too.
[/quote]Really ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder