Lamar loses again...SFA 62-52 in BEAUMONT

UNLV

Some quotes from Pat Knight in post game press conference:

"These kids are stealing money being on scholarship"

"They were a bunch of tin men out there tonight, no heart."

"These are the worst group of seniors I've ever been associated with"

"What we have here is a bunch of lemons we're trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of"

"If they leave here and go through life like they approach this game I feel sorry for them"

"We have another week and a half of this then they can go into the real world"

"These guys don't care for the program"

"If we play like we play tonight we won't win another game"

"It's the same crap all year long"

I'm not gonna argue Coach Knights perspective, but I do wish he would find a better way to handle this. To speak poorly of his players is still a reflection of Lamar University. He could be a little more tactful, but then again, Lamar knew this when they hired him. The acorn did not fall far from the tree.

I have 110% faith in Knight.  Keep it coming!!!  Bottom line is one night they play hard, the next night they don't.  It is a terrible mindset.  And only having about 9 kids who play any kind of minutes is tough because you don't have the luxury of going to the bench for some help.

Keep doing what your doing Coach Knight........

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1183891" timestamp="1330025800"]
I have 110% faith in Knight.  Keep it coming!!!  Bottom line is one night they play hard, the next night they don't.  It is a terrible mindset.  And only having about 9 kids who play any kind of minutes is tough because you don't have the luxury of going to the bench for some help.

Keep doing what your doing Coach Knight........
[/quote]I agree

[quote name="shovel" post="1183684" timestamp="1330013010"]
I'm not gonna argue Coach Knights perspective, but I do wish he would find a better way to handle this. To speak poorly of his players is still a reflection of Lamar University. He could be a little more tactful, but then again, Lamar knew this when they hired him. The acorn did not fall far from the tree.
[/quote]

Have to disagree, that is wrong with the spoiled brats today. They get what they want whenever they want. I am a season ticket holder and love what Knight brings. At least he doesn't worry about how he looks and if his hair is out of place like Coach Roc did. Roc had no control of the team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami