congrats to both vidor teams

ARSENAL

oh boy...I will say this dmeat...everyday I ask myself about how much I do or don't know about soccer, seriously, especially during soccer season...

as far as the ref comment, please tell me that you don't ref high school boys games and please tell me that you have never called one of my games...if you have that opinion going into a game and state it on a public message board your professionalism would be a subject that I would bring up to Kerry Franks, Mike Stasnios, and Tim McCurley. 

[quote name="Newcastle" post="1186302" timestamp="1330299640"]
oh boy...I will say this dmeat...everyday I ask myself about how much I do or don't know about soccer, seriously, especially during soccer season...

as far as the ref comment, please tell me that you don't ref high school boys games and please tell me that you have never called one of my games...if you have that opinion going into a game and state it on a public message board your professionalism would be a subject that I would bring up to Kerry Franks, Mike Stasnios, and Tim McCurley.
[/quote]
Get em newcastle.

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="1186358" timestamp="1330306309"]
and i was trying to insult high school coaches... just saying youth soccer deserves a lot of credit....

[/quote]

And to insult high school coaches, of what point is that?  Other than to violate board rules which would anger me?

And you don't want to see me angry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder