Big Sandy @ Evadale Predictions

CATMAN

I was the guy taking pictures on the Evadale end of the court in the 1st quarter. I can say that from floor level with the action coming towards me and I have some pictures to prove this. The two quick fouls on the BS post players were for contact to the body. His replacement took a charge late in the period, but the young man that sat down with two fouls definately commited those two.

Calls are missed all the time! I still hate to go to a game that is only worked by two ref's, but even with three refs calls are missed, but the two fouls early the ref was to my left looking into the paint and he made the calls as the BS post jumped into the Evadale shooter. There is a very different perspective from the stands. I have been shooting sports pictures for the Buna Beacon and Silsbee Bee for over 6 and 3 years respectively. The calls looking at the game from the baseline are different and if you saw them you might be less inclined to think that they were bad calls.

Again I am not saying that there were not calls missed on both sides, but those two were not missed. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833