LAZEEK, you need to pass this rule reminder on to Mr. Poppabear

WOSgrad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to accuse Todd of singling out H-J folks for their issues, and you are saying others are getting a free pass, then please, let us know who is getting a free pass and we'll look at it.... Otherwise, it's just hot air coming out of your blowhole....

I have banned all of 2 HJ folks and one of you have constantly said is a problem on an issue that has been a problem for 2 years!

How is that freaking 95 percent?  And back to the point if someone that you see on the board is "getting a free pass" why haven't you warned them?  You haven't!

Banned and warned!!!!!

And one reason I have not is exactly what Mike and I talked about last night.  Really tough to warn or ban someone when we as Admin or Mods have all been guilty of doing the same things on this board from time to time.  Again I have already told you, I don't police this board as much as I should.  That I am guilty of.

Then why is Hub involved?

All you have to do is read the entire thread about HF Coaching possibly being fired to see that many forum rules were broke.  Nobody warned about staying on topic, coach bashing, player bashing, etc but the minute that sleepy posted about the thread being hijacked then he was warned!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1147369" timestamp="1324068964"]
Here is a list of 7 people warned in the last 48-72 hours.........notice the trend!!!!  This is only off of the Basketball forum.  And only off of like 3 threads!!!!

OchoCinco--HJ
HJ15--HJ
FlexD33--HJ
Sleepy--HJ
Stevenash--HJ
BufordTJustice--HJ
BadSanta--Silsbee
[/quote]

Rob, you guys now claiming Ochocinco? ;) ;D

Oh, and sleepy and Buford are the same, remember? ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1147381" timestamp="1324069707"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=93130.msg1147379#msg1147379 date=1324069603]
And let's see invictus on the football board who I warned.
[/quote]

Remember WOSGrad.........HJ is not worthy of the Football Forum, that was per you on a thread a few weeks ago.
[/quote]

No unlike you who mentioned that about a couple of 21-3A basketball programs in a thread that mysteriously disappeared, I never said H-J was not worthy.  I was defending a good man in Coach Martel.  Read it again.

BTW, whatever happened to that 21-3A basketball prediction thread, accounts vary!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1147395" timestamp="1324070496"]
You are right about that.......I never look at the football board.

And I already told AAW why the 21-3A thread came down?  You questioning why I took a thread down?  How odd!!!!
[/quote]

Like I said, accounts vary as why it taken down and I can't see it for myself as it was completely deleted and not moved to the deleted threads section.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1147379" timestamp="1324069603"]
[/quote]

[/quotetopic=19418.msg1135233#msg1135233 date=1322632359]
[q[quote author=AggiesAreWe linkuote author=Cardinal Supporter Her next misstep will be her last here on this site.
[/quote

I have already warned Invictus for bashing earlier so she has been warned at least 3 times and she should be issued a vacation. I warned her on 11/30/11 for bashing. I do not know the dates of the other warnings.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="1147537" timestamp="1324079139"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=93130.msg1147379#msg1147379 date=1324069603]
[/quote]

[/quotetopic=19418.msg1135233#msg1135233 date=1322632359]
[q[quote author=AggiesAreWe linkuote author=Cardinal Supporter Her next misstep will be her last here on this site.
[/quote

I have already warned Invictus for bashing earlier so she has been warned at least 3 times and she should be issued a vacation. I warned her on 11/30/11 for bashing. I do not know the dates of the other warnings.
[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder, she was given a 2 week vacation as she racked up some since the time she should have been disciplined.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder