Unofficial Poster of the Year Award!

And the Unofficial 2011 Poster of the Year is....  

121 members have voted

1. 1. And the Unofficial 2011 Poster of the Year is....

• PNG-bamakid
    • Mr. Buddy Garrity
    • liltex
    • Coach Comeaux
    • Smoking Baby/ BHFAN
    • Other...please list

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1141444" timestamp="1323270838"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=92696.msg1140911#msg1140911 date=1323207665]
Hey Garrity, do  you remember 'showstopper'?    ;D ;D
[/quote] LOL  i was just fixing to mention him until i read your post.  a true classic!
[/quote]

i think we need to dig up some old showstopper post for the newbies.  If you never experienced showstopper then you missed outa!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1141448" timestamp="1323271046"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=92696.msg1141444#msg1141444 date=1323270838]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=92696.msg1140911#msg1140911 date=1323207665]
Hey Garrity, do  you remember 'showstopper'?    ;D ;D
[/quote] LOL  i was just fixing to mention him until i read your post.  a true classic!
[/quote]

i think we need to dig up some old showstopper post for the newbies.  If you never experienced showstopper then you missed outa!
[/quote]There is some stored in the 'classics' section.  lol

[quote name="liltex" post="1141364" timestamp="1323265563"]
On behalf of my ancestors r-l Great unc Jack Schitt and grt.auntie Giva Schitt who were both history minded from the Ant Mound,my mom Noe Schitt and brother Bull Schitt all my knowledge I learned to be able to share I accept this award.P.S-Oops forgot my sister Awe who married a Happens so her married name is Awe Schitt Happens ;D ;D
[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1141096" timestamp="1323219108"]
I want to hear award speeches...... ;D
[/quote]

So I've gotta come up with an acceptance speech, huh?

Me: I wanna thank God, and my family, and my friends, and the PN-G faithful....

Kanye West: [interrupting] I'm gonna let you finish and all, but the smoking baby had some of the best posts of all time.

;D

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1141096" timestamp="1323219108"]
[/quote]

I'd personally like to thank BHcuntry.... Oops, I mean BHkuntry09. Without his insight on the BH crow eating thread, I would not have had the pleasure of having my first post removal by a moderator on this board.

Go [color=purple]NDN's[/color] & [color=blue]Mustangs[/color]!

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1141798" timestamp="1323306509"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=92696.msg1141096#msg1141096 date=1323219108]
[/quote]

I'd personally like to thank BHcuntry.... Oops, I mean BHkuntry09. Without his insight on the BH crow eating thread, I would not have had the pleasure of having my first post removal by a moderator on this board.

Go [color=purple]NDN's[/color] & [color=blue]Mustangs[/color]!
[/quote]

Now you have to go back and shorten that to one line!

;D[quote name="rykerx144" post="1141461" timestamp="1323271900"]
i was just reading that.  Its not necessarily his post but that whole thread named something like dont pass this up post something here..... probably best thread on here.  If youve never read that whole thread you need too!
[/quote]
Just read it. Talk about the Deliverance. I swore I heard a banjo start playing. Laughed mao. ;D

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1141789" timestamp="1323305336"]
[quote author=Purple Runs Deep link=topic=92696.msg1141096#msg1141096 date=1323219108]
[/quote]

Kanye West: [interrupting] I'm gonna let you finish and all, but the smoking baby had some of the best posts of all time.

;D
[/quote]

Lmao

Snooks is by far my favorite poster but seems Mama has taken his computer priviliges away this year. One of my favorites here-

Blaphemy

« on: November 10, 2010, 07:51:32 PM »

Quote Snooks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howevr yu spell it. Yu boys on here talkin like dem football boys bein instructioned by yu. Yu got all dem ansers for dem playofs yet yu boys scared of mama. She in kichen bakin yu slip off talk bunch a noise on dis computr like yu a kno it all. Bet when she calls for dinner you say yessam and leeve it be. Blaphemy that what I call it. Let dem sideline walkers do dat tirless work  and you take all da credit. Yu boys get out der and yell for dem boys and leeve da thinkin to dem boys wachin dat vcr on weekins. Day no what dey be doin. Were yo letterjacket friday or Satrday and be proud dem boys stil a playin

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1141789" timestamp="1323305336"]
[/quote]

;D
[/quote]

BHAHAHAHAH  ;D

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1141864" timestamp="1323315776"]
Snooks is by far my favorite poster but seems Mama has taken his computer priviliges away this year. One of my favorites here-

Blaphemy

« on: November 10, 2010, 07:51:32 PM »

Quote Snooks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howevr yu spell it. Yu boys on here talkin like dem football boys bein instructioned by yu. Yu got all dem ansers for dem playofs yet yu boys scared of mama. She in kichen bakin yu slip off talk bunch a noise on dis computr like yu a kno it all. Bet when she calls for dinner you say yessam and leeve it be. Blaphemy that what I call it. Let dem sideline walkers do dat tirless work  and you take all da credit. Yu boys get out der and yell for dem boys and leeve da thinkin to dem boys wachin dat vcr on weekins. Day no what dey be doin. Were yo letterjacket friday or Satrday and be proud dem boys stil a playin
[/quote]
Is that an actual post from snooks?

[quote name="vp32" post="1141869" timestamp="1323316705"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=92696.msg1141461#msg1141461 date=1323271900]
i was just reading that.  Its not necessarily his post but that whole thread named something like dont pass this up post something here..... probably best thread on here.  If youve never read that whole thread you need too!
[/quote]
What page is it on?
[/quote]

Go to "Classics" .....thread looks something like ******hey write something on this******or some crap lol, the first post will be "showstoper" I LOL'ed so hard at reading all the posts.... Aggie and Garrity were killing it!!!

That was I believe his first post and more like it kept coming.

Dadnabbit

« on: January 14, 2011, 07:22:58 PM »

Quote Snooks

Idun tol meself I was dun this heer seeson but yu ol boys on heer dun gonn to far with this speculatin on dadt job up yonder in east Texas. How yu boys no what be goin on in dem meetngs an such. Yu ol boys bout like a mothr hen caint lay an egg yu be alll perinoid bout what happen nex. Let dem boys or in dese here times gals make dem decisouns an be dun wit it. Dey dun gottem an ol boy dey like an dats dat. Go find momma and snuggle tween dem sheeets an qit worryin bout da nu Sideline walker, nuff sed.....

Alright been busy so I'm just catching up.................. I have to go with "Da Mound Dynamic Duo" he!! its not everyday you can get your own community starting threads to apologize for ya.....thats talent ;D  AND TO DA WINNER GOES...............Another start of a decade of arse whoopins and shattered playoff dreams  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Caught em celebrating after the award ceremony  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/bhcelebration.jpg/][IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2458/bhcelebration.jpg[/img][/URL]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="robanadana" post="1141948" timestamp="1323347469"]
Gotta go with Smokin Baby and his alter egos. C'mon guys, he has a thread 23 pages long and counting. The Ant Hill needs to win at something....
[/quote]
they do. i thought they win that one sport with the round orange ball. the names slips my mind.  :o  ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1141942" timestamp="1323346182"]
Alright been busy so I'm just catching up.................. I have to go with "Da Mound Dynamic Duo" he!! its not everyday you can get your own community starting threads to apologize for ya.....thats talent ;D  AND TO DA WINNER GOES...............Another start of a decade of arse whoopins and shattered playoff dreams  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Caught em celebrating after the award ceremony  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/bhcelebration.jpg/][IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2458/bhcelebration.jpg[/img][/URL]
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] ROFL ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298