LaMarque vs Manvel/// Manvel advances!!!!

Z04AEA

[quote name="NDNation" post="1139533" timestamp="1323029069"]
I could be wrong, but I think Manvel will go all the way...We might be looking at our State Champions. I havent kept up with what is coming from the other side though.
[/quote]
Well if they make it to the State game then they look to face either Corsicana or Aledo. And they are gonna have there hands full with both. I don't know much about Corsicana but they are in the top 4 so that says something and with Aledo is just one word. Gray. And Manvel is gonna have there hands full stopping him if Aledo makes it.

[quote name="songone" post="1139850" timestamp="1323050879"]
I waiting for a LaMarque fan to CONGRADULATE Manvel on a hard fought victory!
[/quote]

LaMarque tends to be very quiet when they lose. They only like to show us that "competitive side" when they are winning - or celebrating a victory.

[quote name="vp32" post="1139870" timestamp="1323052365"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=92646.msg1139850#msg1139850 date=1323050879]
[/quote]
You won't see it. They always pull a Houdini act when they lose.
[/quote]LOL!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="KHS 89" post="1139867" timestamp="1323052164"]
LaMarque tends to be very quiet when they lose. They only like to show us that "competitive side" when they are winning - or celebrating a victory.
[/quote]

Leaving the stadium, I heard a TON OF PROFANITY coming from LaMarque fans. It didn't seem to matter they were letting it rip right in front of their own little children. Not good when 4 and 5 years olds hear Mom and Dad screaming the "F bomb" repetatively... Really sad. 

LM Fan here,
First of all let take my hat off to the Manvel Mavericks for the magnificent game they played on Saturday. You guys are benefiting (as we have) from one of the best coaching performances in the area. The game could have truly gone either way but Manvel FLAT OUT GOT IT DONE. LM had more yards but Manvel had more big plays. Whatta game the kids played, & to see them congratulating each other afterwards was cool too. You can tell that the kids from each school really respect each other's talent. Also Congrats to the Dawson Eagles for their victory in 4A division I. Eric Wells cut his teeth at LM & he is guiding his team well. No doubt 24-4A maybe the toughest district in the state REGARDLESS OF CLASSIFICATION.

[quote name="TEXNIFICENT" post="1139922" timestamp="1323056257"]
LM Fan here,
First of all let take my hat off to the Manvel Mavericks for the magnificent game they played on Saturday. You guys have are benefiting (as we have) from one of the best coaching performances in the area. The game could have truly gone either way but Manvel FLAT OUT GOT IT DONE. LM had more yards but Manvel had more big plays. Whatta game the kids played, & to see them congratulating each other afterwards was cool too. You can tell that the kids from each school really respect each other's talent. Also Congrats to the Dawson Eagles for their victory in 4A division I. Eric Wells cut his teeth at LM & he is guiding his team well. No doubt 24-4A maybe the toughest district in the state REGARDLESS OF CLASSIFICATION.
[/quote]Thanks... 24-4A has turned out some warriors and the Cougars have some top of the line athletes.  There's tons of respect for them over here in Manvel. 

[quote name="songone" post="1139850" timestamp="1323050879"]
[/quote]

I looked on here last nite, but didn't see anything about the game and I was at my friend's house and didn't have a good internet connection and everything was taking forever,  so decided I would wait until I got home.  Congratulations go to Manvel for a great game.  I thought there for a minute that the Coogs might pull it out (even though I had my eyes closed almost the entire 2nd half), but they just dug themselves too deep a hole the first half and couldn't quite recover from it.  I guess this is Manvel's year and they do have an awesome team.  There are a lot of LM fans that are rooting for Manvel now to bring home the championship to 24 4A, including myself.  It was obvious after the game that Manvel and La Marque have the utmost respect for each other.  Congratulations to the coaching staff and the entire team for a job well done.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder