WHERE IS DAYON PLAYING NEXT WEEK???

BHFAN

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="dayton" post="1141712" timestamp="1323295508"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92254.msg1141698#msg1141698 date=1323294043]
The funny this is that during this "3 rounds deep" run, GCM has just as many State Championships in football as Dayton.
[/quote]

Please..... only about 10 teams a year in Tx can claim the state title. Don't pretend GCM wouldn't be happy with 3 rounds or more in the playoffs each year. Unless your school is just loaded with talent like LM or Manvel is, you can't view the playoffs as a State Title or bust every year.
[/quote]

To be special, you gotta win the last one. If not, you're just like the rest of us.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1141714" timestamp="1323295628"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=92254.msg1141712#msg1141712 date=1323295508]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=92254.msg1141698#msg1141698 date=1323294043]
The funny this is that during this "3 rounds deep" run, GCM has just as many State Championships in football as Dayton.
[/quote]

Please..... only about 10 teams a year in Tx can claim the state title. Don't pretend GCM wouldn't be happy with 3 rounds or more in the playoffs each year. Unless your school is just loaded with talent like LM or Manvel is, you can't view the playoffs as a State Title or bust every year.
[/quote]

To be special, you gotta win the last one. If not, you're just like the rest of us.
[/quote]The dumbest thing I have read in a very long time.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1141742" timestamp="1323298505"]
Never claimed to be a powerhouse. Just another Region III team without a state title. Like Dayton.
[/quote]Should say without a state title and WITHOUT a 4A playoff win.  JUST LIKE BARBERS HILL.  Of course Dayton knows what winning playoff games is all about.  In region III over the last five years they have won more than just about anybody.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1141845" timestamp="1323313943"]
Is Chambers gonna be starting QB next year? Is there an underclassman that stands out for that job?
[/quote]

Yes da UNICORN will move to QRT HORSE and they will be grooming Kenner / McBride to start the next year. That means Sowell will get looked over  ;)

I want to clairify my statement ........... I don't agree with a young man who has worked his arse off and has done everything asked of him to get looked over but just going with what I think the coaching staff will do.  Don't agree with it because I sure do like Chambers as a reciever.

Cant wait to see what chambers can do after he gets some reps and games under his belt. The kid is a heck of an athlete and will bring a different dimension to our offense. He is tall and can flat out run. I also think our offensive line and defensive lines should be really good. Our lb core should be really good if we can find a center barton at lb along with what we already have should be stout.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1141741" timestamp="1323298457"]
Hope everybody had fun on daytons rebuilding year. With 15 starters coming back and a freshman class that outscored their opponents by like 300 pts its brighter days for dayton.
[/quote]

Oh and don't forget that BH beat you guys 5 out 8 times in Football this year from 7th to Varsity :) Also I like how this year turned into a rebuilding year after you got your butt beat LOL. I was hearing about Daytons State run for 2011 in September of this year. Dayton has had some good teams and seasons, but the worm is turning my friend and it is going to fun to watch :)

Come on you know dayton was not a state contender this year or at least I did. We were way to young and our best player never recovered from his leg injury. I will say this though we have a ton of starters returning unlike bh and our freshman team outscored their opponents by 300+. So I guess we will see if the worm has turned

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1142014" timestamp="1323356081"]
Come on you know dayton was not a state contender this year or at least I did. We were way to young and our best player never recovered from his leg injury. I will say this though we have a ton of starters returning unlike bh and our freshman team outscored their opponents by 300+. So I guess we will see if the worm has turned
[/quote]

True and our JV team that beat yours will be back and I don't think Dayton is ever a State Contender, but it seems most of your purple poster friends do. :)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1142048" timestamp="1323357643"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=92254.msg1142014#msg1142014 date=1323356081]
[/quote]

True and our JV team that beat yours will be back and I don't think Dayton is ever a State Contender, but it seems most of your purple poster friends do. :)
[/quote]And I guess you think BH will get past the 1st round of playoffs.. in 4-A. just like you think Dayton will never be a state contender. ;)

[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=92254.msg1142014#msg1142014 date=1323356081]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That is, pretty much, the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard

[/quote]

True and our JV team that beat yours will be back and I don't think Dayton is ever a [b]State Contender[/b], but it seems most of your purple poster friends do. :)
[/quote]
Atleast we can say we have returning players with "playoff winning" experience which sure does help...... Tell you what BHFAN I will start a thread just for you ;) check it out  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami