Mosley Or Charles

Guest Nederland Bandit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

This is stupid... Charles is hands down the better RB.... and what goof ball said that if you put Mosely behind the same line as Charles that Mosely will do better.... stupid... please dont talk anymore.. for all of us... and heres some cold and hard facts on the matter.......

Charles plays for one of the best Football Programs in the nation.... who was part of the #2 over all incoming class in the nation his freshman year...

Mosely is good.. but no Jamal Charles and to say so is stupid and proves how crazy you are by saying it.....

This is stupid... Charles is hands down the better RB.... and what goof ball said that if you put Mosely behind the same line as Charles that Mosely will do better.... stupid... please dont talk anymore.. for all of us... and heres some cold and hard facts on the matter.......

Charles plays for one of the best Football Programs in the nation.... who was part of the #2 over all incoming class in the nation his freshman year...

Mosely is good.. but no Jamal Charles and to say so is stupid and proves how crazy you are by saying it.....

So much for opinions huh?

SFA85, your previous statements are nothing short of ludicrous...

Why are you picking out Roy (who I believe moved from Beaumont anyway) and Grogan? I believe both of these young men have a very bright future on the football field. Grogan made quite an impression in his short time and will only get better as he matures. People around town are saying that Paul Roy will pick up right where Micah left off. I don't know if this is true as I've never seen him play.

Maybe their parents are more concerned about their education and child's well being. There are parents who do have those type of convictions. That was a pretty classless post.

Dravannti is getting plenty of looks as a top recruit in the state, and as Mr. Mosely pointed out, the NHS coaching staff has given numerous players opportunities in the next level. That is a fact. You're OPINION is worthless to those who know.

They say it's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Micah, or as piratefan calls him, that kid from Nederland is a great back. No doubt. I'm sure he has opportunities to play at the next level if that is what he chooses to do with his future.

Jamaal Charles is the most under-utilized talent in all of college football. He's not a zone read runner. Give him the ball out of the I or pro sets and he will run all over people.

I agree meat..not taking anything away from that kid from nerderland ,but Charles is a great back against the nation's best opponents.

the kid from Nederland is a good back ,he will do ok at the college level if anyone decided to recruit him..or maybe he can walk on somewhere.

This is still stupid... "the kid from Nederland" is no where near as good as Jamaal Charles... Where was all the hype for this kid.. outside of Nederland and SETX.... ??????.... Stupid.... Charles is better... way better... he is one of the best running backs in the nation playing for one of the best teams in the nation.... nuff said...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin