LORENA VS. COLDSPRING BROADCAST/TONIGHT at 5:30 pm! COLDSPRING ADVANCES 13-7!!!

WOSgrad

The march of the Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans continues tonight as they take on the Lorena Leopards tonight in Class 3A, Division II regional semifinal action.  Bryan Barbay's Trojans have progress to this point by defeating Bridge City 7-0 in bidistrict play and Bellville 21-14 in area round action last week.  Meanwhile Ray Biles' Leopards advanced to this game with a 28-14 bi-district win over Fairfield and a 40-0 win over Rusk last week in area round play.

The winner of this game will face the winner of the Bullard/West Orange-Stark regional semifinal which will be played tomorrow in the Woodlands.

Join Elmer Luck and Craig Erwin for all of the action from Cub Stadium in Brenham for all of the action beginning with the pregame show at 6:30 pm and the kickoff at 7:00 pm by either tuning into The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking onto the following link right here on SETXsports.com:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/livingston-lions-football/1292-livingston-football

Enjoy Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojan football right here on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

-CS Ball 1st @28yd line      Monroe+3 2nd Pitch out to Gilbert 35+40+50 45+40+30+20 +10 tpuchdown Coldspring
2 something left in 2nd half. Kick no Good 13-0 Coldspring

Kick to Lorena
Lorena ball 1st @42 yd line 1st=Rush+3, 2nd=Rush+5, 3rd = Rush 1yd, 4th& 1 28 seconds in half TIMEOUT Lorena
Lorena punts deep to Johnson muffs football out of bounds at CS 14yd line
Coldspring 1st at CS 14yd line,  QB keeper+6 TIMEOUT Trojans, Pass Interception ran back to Trojans 8yd line
Time runs out....Bad Offensive Call
Coldspring 13 Lorena 0 Half

[quote name="jnunn" post="1130111" timestamp="1322268516"]
Lorena playing good game. Once agan speed of Gilbert is the difference.
[/quote]
13 points is not enough against Lorena.  CS needs to get to rolling in the second half.  Lorena has a tradition of finding a way to win against all odds.

no disrespect intended but after 2 1/2 games i just dont see where people think cs is this unstoppable machine. they have squeaked out wins the last two games, but won nonetheless.... if gilberts speed is the "deciding" factor then what happens when they meet a team that can more than match his speed? im just not seeing this lore of dominanace that proceeded them..

If no one objects I will post individual possissions and post at the end of a team possission either by Punt, Fumble, Interception or Score? I will give the time as much as possible, when the announcer gives it. Coldspring has a large following to night from through out East Texas.

j-dog, Lorena did that to the Trojans two years ago, I would bet Barbay has not forgot that. Much better defensive team this time than last time. But you were right saying Lorena finds a way to come back.

Posted by: venom33
« on: Today at 07:17:23 PM »Insert Quote

no disrespect intended but after 2 1/2 games i just dont see where people think cs is this unstoppable machine. they have squeaked out wins the last two games, but won nonetheless.... if gilberts speed is the "deciding" factor then what happens when they meet a team that can more than match his speed? im just not seeing this lore of dominanace that proceeded them..

Venom33, thats coming from the dads, moms, brothers, sisters, cousins, and a bunch of High School teams that have played them.

[quote name="jnunn" post="1130185" timestamp="1322269875"]
If no one objects I will post individual possissions and post at the end of a team possission either by Punt, Fumble, Interception or Score? I will give the time as much as possible, when the announcer gives it. Coldspring has a large following to night from through out East Texas.

j-dog, Lorena did that to the Trojans two years ago, I would bet Barbay has not forgot that. Much better defensive team this time than last time. But you were right saying Lorena finds a way to come back.

Posted by: venom33
« on: Today at 07:17:23 PM »Insert Quote

Venom33, thats coming from the dads, moms, brothers, sisters, cousins, and a bunch of High School teams that have played them.
[/quote]

i wish your young men well tonight and i hope we can hold up our end of the bargain tomorrow.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder