Crosby Rumors

datruth1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="datruth1" post="1121813" timestamp="1321628731"]
I live in the crosby/newport area and here is what im hearing:  Gage, Haynes, D. Colbert, 2 from Flanigans staff, North Shore DC, Freemon, Mesquite OC, anybody here anything else/

What will they do?
[/quote]Crosby does not have enough money to get Gage.

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="1121817" timestamp="1321628924"]
[quote author=datruth1 link=topic=91771.msg1121813#msg1121813 date=1321628731]
I live in the crosby/newport area and here is what im hearing:  Gage, Haynes, D. Colbert, 2 from Flanigans staff, North Shore DC, Freemon, Mesquite OC, anybody here anything else/

What will they do?
[/quote]Crosby does not have enough money to get Gage.
[/quote]yea.. I don't see Gage coming... he is doing well in BH and It would be a big pay cut... Is the Freemon you are talking about Jonny Freemon, former Crosby RB, that is already on Crosby staff?

Guest baseball25
it won't be gage, it won't be colbert. Haynes already makes over 80,000 at Hardin so he could be out,so who knows who would it be. Out of the group you named Gage and Haynes are the two best

[quote name="MHS32" post="1121971" timestamp="1321639429"]
If you want Gage that is fine I guess that is fine but get ready for ugly uniforms and [b]assistant coaches that dress like high school soph[/b]s.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
That is funny.
Deel may be interested in getting out of Liberty

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1121898" timestamp="1321633843"]
Don Price.  Don Price. [move] Don Price[/move]

Come on coogs, do this one thing for me and I promise to call you cougars instead of goobers.
[/quote]

YES,,,,,,YES,,,,,,  PLEASE!!!!!!  That would be great spanking his ars every year.  ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="NDN79" post="1122337" timestamp="1321664774"]
Very reliable source says that l.neuman is interested
[/quote]
Neuman would be nuts to

A. Get involved with that group (school board)
B. Leave Big Ned with what they have in the pipline the next three years. As good as the dogs have been this year they will be progressively better the next three years.

See the only reason i think Crosby is an attractive job, is because of the sheer amount of Talent in that school.

Nederland is very well coached, but tbh the reason Crosby beat them in the past is the athletes.

Also no one knows what the $ signs look like on this one, Flannigan wasn't paid to much 75k?

But i could see that number increasing. I expect it to be the DC from North Shore, he fits the profile of what "seems" to be wanted.

i.e. A coach who has coached a predominantly black team, has a pedigree, and is a defensive minded coach. Also i'd expect you can pay him comparable money you paid Flannigan.

I doubt Gage, but i wouldn't put it past him. He would love to have a bunch of athletes to run that offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder