Coldspring vs. Bellville predictions

ChsP12

Here's some of Coldspring's pre-season games..

Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland

* some of theses teams are in a rebuilding year...I wouldn't call this a real tough schedule... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kville you may not know because your definetly not a CS fan but we lost 25 seniors this year (the whole Oline) compared to next year we only lose 2 on O and 2 on defense (starters), I guess you could call that rebuilding too. I know your going to say what about our 2 running backs we have 2 sophmores that will fill there shoes without missing a beat next year.
[/quote]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CS 11-0" post="1119352" timestamp="1321404650"]

Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland

* some of theses teams are in a rebuilding year...I wouldn't call this a real tough schedule... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kville you may not know because your definetly not a CS fan but we lost 25 seniors this year (the whole Oline) compared to next year we only lose 2 on O and 2 on defense (starters), I guess you could call that rebuilding too. I know your going to say what about our 2 running backs we have 2 sophmores that will fill there shoes without missing a beat next year.
[/quote]
[/quote]
I mentioned it to coach Barbay last year that he was losing a lot of players for this year.  His reply, "We don't rebuild, we reload"! 

He told me the same thing in the spring.  What I really love about coach Barbay is his confidence.  I don't know if anyone noticed how upset he looked last year after that state title game.  It looked like he could have tossed that runner-up trophy back at the guy that handed it to him.  I already knew why when I saw him.  He completely felt like we should have beaten Carthage.  I believe we should have without some of the mental breakdowns in the secondary and some turnovers.  I think he knew that also and it ate him up. 

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1116751" timestamp="1321205139"]
Bellville D pretty stingy this year.
Coldspring D will be the difference.
Trojans 20
Bellville 10

P.S. Bellville head coach is from Livingston and his brother is A.D. in Livingston.
[/quote]If that's the case, then Coldspring will surely win!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

[quote name="CS 11-0" post="1119352" timestamp="1321404650"]

Kirbyville
  Tarkington
  Shepherd
  Splendora
    Cleveland

[/quote]

All the teams listed above, with the exception of Kirbyville, are in Coldspring's district and are not preseason games.  The only real competition for CS in their district was Huffman.  CS starters seldom saw second half action, which could have put them at a disadvantage in postseason.  Maybe that's why their offense didn't put the expected points on the scoreboard, not trying to take anything away from Bridge City's defense, who did a very good job. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1120549" timestamp="1321489126"]
There is a lot of talk on [b]3Adownlow[/b] that Bellville can beat us.  I don't think they will, well see Friday.  I think if we play our game then everything will be just fine for us.  Should be a great atmosphere Friday at Klein.
[/quote]

Thats an even more hilarious thread... 

"[b]The difference in this game will be how loud the BV women are after getting drunk on Lone Star beer before the game[/b]!"

;D ;D ;D

The bottom would have to absolutely fall out of the sky for CS to lose this game (penalties, turnovers, etc.).  The CS defense has been far too consistent all season stuffing the run and forcing the turnover.

Well that board over their is dominated mainly by Central Texas and Dallas area schools.  They do mainly run the ball.  Our strength is stopping the run.  So it could be a long night for their offense.  Their defense is good, but they have not seen our team before.  So we should be alright offensively. 

[quote name="Trigger" post="1117075" timestamp="1321221672"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=91502.msg1117050#msg1117050 date=1321220161]
:o :o i not relly sure about this but maybe some other wos fans cleat it up the mustangs had two of the best to play hight school football super speed and a (D) that was  played light out football just a few names come to mind for the kids there at wos that year was EARL THOMAS and DEON BEASLEY if i am out of bounds with this mustangs tell me
[/quote]

This thread is about the Coldspring/Bellville game.  Why do you keep ranting about WOS in a non WOS thread?
[/quote]Let`s  all get in a circle, hold hands and pray.

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="1120835" timestamp="1321535324"]
Texaggies07 you are my hero, not everyone can amass -333 in "BAD" karma, I don't know what I've got to do to catch up without getting banned ;D
[/quote]

Trigger not doing bad either.BTW...have not seen Trojandad posting on the low.Always liked to read his informative post.Hope he is ok.

Texaggies07 you are my hero, not everyone can amass -333 in "BAD" karma, I don't know what I've got to do to catch up without getting banned ;D
[/quote]

All you have to do is win a few football games and Scooter (MR. Garrity,what-ever) will do the rest.... ;)

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1118431" timestamp="1321329834"]
I was at the game last week against BC and i gotta say for a team that is invinceable they could have easily lost that game! BC had 4 or 5 turnovers and was without the starting qb off and on. And still had a chance to win the game! Im not expecting CS to ose this game but they better play alot better than last week if they wanna keep moving on! With that being said i got CS 21 BV 7!
[/quote]
The only chance BC had was they were only down by 7! The CS defense only gave up 127 total yards and forced those turnovers with constant pressure and sacks.

not everyone can amass -333 in "BAD" karma, I don't know what I've got to do to catch up without getting banned[/quote]

What's that for anyway? And how does it work? What's the purpose?...I just noticed I have +12/-300 something....I don't think I've said hardly anything controversial or really got into it with anyone since joining this board...

I've certainly seen much, much worse than I've ever posted...Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter...Just wondering now that the subject has been brought up...

It really don't amount to a hill of beans.  It is just for people to say they agree or disagree with your post without posting.  Mr. Garity or Scooter hit us Trojan fans hard last year with 300 after we beat Kirbyville.  I could really care less about it.  This is just my opinion on high school football. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1121314" timestamp="1321572284"]
It really don't amount to a hill of beans.  It is just for people to say they agree or disagree with your post without posting.  Mr. Garity or Scooter hit us Trojan fans hard last year with 300 after we beat Kirbyville.  I could really care less about it.  This is just my opinion on high school football.
[/quote]

He gave everyone from Kirbyville -300 last year... I never noticed Coldspring or what they had... ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1121353" timestamp="1321575727"]
Honestly I think it's hilarious someone is smiting the CS folks like I did some kville folks after the Brownwood run. I don't have a computer so I can't fall asleep on the smite button this year, it would take some hours. Lol
[/quote]

We thought it was funny also....What made it so funny was everyone from Kirbyville knew who did it.. ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder