Coldspring vs. Bellville predictions

ChsP12

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya CS had an off night last night but what team doesn't have an off night we're just lucky we won on our off night unlike alot of teams. But they will be ready and back on their A game gome gametime this week thats for sure, the offense will come out and  roll over that d-line for BV. And we wont have to worry about the D because after all 3A games were played in the division 2 bracket were played CS was the only D to pitch a shutout. But goodluck to both teams come on TROJAN NATION leggo.

CS-42
BV-7

[quote name="ChsP12" post="1116703" timestamp="1321202138"]
Ya CS had an off night last night but what team doesn't have an off night we're just lucky we won on our off night unlike alot of teams. But they will be ready and back on their A game gome gametime this week thats for sure, the offense will come out and  roll over that d-line for BV. And we wont have to worry about the D because after all 3A games were played in the division 2 bracket were played CS was the only D to pitch a shutout. But goodluck to both teams come on TROJAN NATION leggo.

CS-42
BV-7
[/quote]

This is the kind of stuff that was being posted about the game vs. BC, and Bellville is, from what I understand, an even better team. That's just from the tiny bit of research I've done.

[quote name="WOS92" post="1116957" timestamp="1321215322"]
[quote author=ChsP12 link=topic=91502.msg1116703#msg1116703 date=1321202138]

CS-42
BV-7
[/quote]

This is the kind of stuff that was being posted about the game vs. BC, and Bellville is, from what I understand, an even better team. That's just from the tiny bit of research I've done.
[/quote]

I don't agree with this at all. I don't see us putting up 42 on a D like Bellville. Thanks to BC I am more realistic. But I do like CS "D". 14-3 CS should be about right.

All CS needs to do is score and the D will do the rest!! And skipper maybe you've never heard the saying "Offense wins games (11-0), Defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS (16-0)" idk who your "team" is but I don't see their D being as good as CS's D!!!
Enough Said. Friday night needs to get here already gonna be a good one!
I'll get back with you after friday night skipper.

[quote name="skipper" post="1116968" timestamp="1321215803"]
maybe it might just be over for cs we did not see alot from cs (O) are (D) and please STOP WITH (WE) HAD A OFF NIGHT  STUFF.your time is comming when cs will see someone with TRUE SPEED and LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL both on (O) and (D) count on it
[/quote]

Oh ye wise one! Tell us which way the wind blow ::)

All you keep doing is dogging CS an saying their road is about over but its not over until they lose it doesn't matter how much they win by a win is a win. Heck they could win by 1 and still would be moving on to the next round but I believe in our boys they have the heart to win it all but we shall see!!

[quote name="skipper" post="1116999" timestamp="1321217397"]
son you must NOT READ my post about wos haveing the best (D) in the state in 3A and this is what happned THAY LOST so thay saying is not the truth all the time and yes please get back to me i shall be waiting  PS good luck to coldsprings and my GOD watch over all our kids
[/quote]

We lost?

[quote name="WOS92" post="1117020" timestamp="1321218409"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=91502.msg1116999#msg1116999 date=1321217397]
son you must NOT READ my post about wos haveing the best (D) in the state in 3A and this is what happned THAY LOST so thay saying is not the truth all the time and yes please get back to me i shall be waiting  PS good luck to coldsprings and my GOD watch over all our kids
[/quote]

We lost?
[/quote]

He keeps referencing [b]FOR THE UMTEENTH TIME[/b] when WOS lost to Wimberly "The Smart Team" ::)

:o :o i not relly sure about this but maybe some other wos fans cleat it up the mustangs had two of the best to play hight school football super speed and a (D) that was  played light out football just a few names come to mind for the kids there at wos that year was EARL THOMAS and DEON BEASLEY if i am out of bounds with this mustangs tell me

[quote name="skipper" post="1117050" timestamp="1321220161"]
:o :o i not relly sure about this but maybe some other wos fans cleat it up the mustangs had two of the best to play hight school football super speed and a (D) that was  played light out football just a few names come to mind for the kids there at wos that year was EARL THOMAS and DEON BEASLEY if i am out of bounds with this mustangs tell me
[/quote]

This thread is about the Coldspring/Bellville game.  Why do you keep ranting about WOS in a non WOS thread?

Who cares how strong their regular season schedule was?  Who cares where people think they should be ranked?  It doesnt matter to me, they are one of our area school that is playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs representing the South East Texas Area.  Maybe we should just support them.  Go Trogans, were supporting you!!! 

Im not dogging Coldspring, but those of us who know Bridge City know that their signature is not defense. So for them to hold Coldspring to 7 points was huge! Especially after so many people claimed they were "unstoppable". I don't know why people are still saying they'll beat teams in the playoffs by 40 or 50 points.  Im not predicting they will lose, but they have a whole lot to worry about. Just saying.......

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1117083" timestamp="1321222192"]
Im not dogging Coldspring, but those of us who know Bridge City know that their signature is not defense. So for them to hold Coldspring to 7 points was huge! Especially after so many people claimed they were "unstoppable". I don't know why people are still saying they'll beat teams in the playoffs by 40 or 50 points.  Im not predicting they will lose, but they have a whole lot to worry about. Just saying.......
[/quote]

Maybe you don't know bc as well as you think you do. Thier D was one of the best in the area, check the stats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder