Nederland Tournament

broncos92

Well I was hopefully wanting to start some actual smack on this board no matter who won, but losing your PG at a critical time is no joking matter.  Sounds like Dayton was underestimated by Ozen, which I figured would happen.  Good job to two good teams, Ozen should cruise in final.  I REALLY hope the PG is ok...if you know me, you know that is true.

Ok, a little smack to both teams - play a REAL pre-district schedule then come tell me how good you are...  8)

[quote name="rschuldt" post="1125285" timestamp="1321798444"]
Is the point guard from Dayton #44? If it is, she is done for the season. She would rather make sure she is healed completely for the start of softball season, since she has a couple of colleges looking really hard at her.
[/quote]No it was #22. she twisted her ankle but she will be ok.

Glad to here Daytons guard will be ok.....Hill guy in case you didn't know, Ozen played half the game with one starter!  Ozen had 32 fouls. For starters had 4 fouls by mid 3rd quarter and one fouled out. We played with four starters for about 5 min in the 4th quarter and opened up a very quick 12 pt lead. Dayton has a good team, but let's not take off running to the bank with that score!....Oh, and by the way Ozen won the Tournament. They beat Westbrook by 60!.....Asia Booker MVP.....Beloved Brown and Sanquisha Rawls.....All Tournament Team......Go lady Panthers!!!!!!!!

[quote name="BIGBRITE" post="1125389" timestamp="1321805723"]
[quote author=rschuldt link=topic=91487.msg1125285#msg1125285 date=1321798444]
Is the point guard from Dayton #44? If it is, she is done for the season. She would rather make sure she is healed completely for the start of softball season, since she has a couple of colleges looking really hard at her.
[/quote]No it was #22. she twisted her ankle but she will be ok.
[/quote]
Thanks for replying! I am glad to see that she will be okay! What I said about #44 still stands though from what I heard.

[quote name="dimlaws" post="1125619" timestamp="1321819273"]
Glad to here Daytons guard will be ok.....Hill guy in case you didn't know, Ozen played half the game with one starter!  Ozen had 32 fouls. For starters had 4 fouls by mid 3rd quarter and one fouled out. We played with four starters for about 5 min in the 4th quarter and opened up a very quick 12 pt lead. Dayton has a good team, but let's not take off running to the bank with that score!....Oh, and by the way Ozen won the Tournament. They beat Westbrook by 60!.....Asia Booker MVP.....Beloved Brown and Sanquisha Rawls.....All Tournament Team......Go lady Panthers!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Congrats!!! was hoping to get to see you back on here, Dim.  Cant get any updates on Ozen without ya.  Sure disappointed we will not get to face O until possibly the Region final.  Good luck to you guys....but don't think you will need it.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder