Kingwood Park vs #3 Brenham: Updates... Cubs Win! Revenge is SWEET!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1114018" timestamp="1321072682"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=91347.msg1113941#msg1113941 date=1321071888]
This has been an odd year.

I thought forsure that Brenham would hang 40+ on KP.

and Montgomery only putting 28 points on Huntsville?

i think 17-4a and 18-4a are a lot weaker then we think.  But its still early, and i probably should judge anything off of 1st round results.

a wins a win....Congrats to both 17-4a teams.

this will really be an off year for me, if i called the Summercreek Mag West game wrong.
[/quote]

Brenham's offense isn't its strength.  They put up 35, that's pretty good. (especially if you only gave up 3)

On to Ozen!
[/quote]

Oh i agree.  I guess i just didn't think brenham was weaker on offense.  But, Kingwood Park does have a decent defense.  Their a physical team.

Congrats to the Brenham Cubs.  It was a really great night for Texas High School Playoffs.  Great crowd and with the Brenham Band playing during warmups- it made for a great atmosphere.  I thought KP played hard the whole game, but Brenham really was strong upfront on both lines.  Good luck the rest of the way to the Cubs and hopefully can end up with a state championship

[quote name="barberosa" post="1114398" timestamp="1321082583"]
Congrats to the Brenham Cubs.  It was a really great night for Texas High School Playoffs.  Great crowd and with the Brenham Band playing during warmups- it made for a great atmosphere.  I thought KP played hard the whole game, but Brenham really was strong upfront on both lines.  Good luck the rest of the way to the Cubs and hopefully can end up with a state championship
[/quote]

Thank you, and great effort KP showed out there.  They have nothing to be ashamed of.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty