How far is your team predicted to go?

[quote name="JB94" post="1111382" timestamp="1320966517"]
One of the things I love about late fall is high school playoff games on a Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, my home team - Jasper - is predicted to go one and out against the top-ranked 3A team.
[/quote] predictions are 50% politics and 50% guess !

I don't want to jump the gun but can't wait for next friday to get here.
Hoping for a Coldspring Trojan - Bellville Brahma game next friday night.
Bellville High Class of '95 married to a Coldspring High Class of '95.
I believe the last time these two met we were sophmores in high school and they met in Dome.
Didn't come out so good for Bellville.  This time I'm kinda hoping for the same.  She won the coin toss.  Go Trojans

one DCTF editor picked Newton to get beat by Tatum in the fourth round. the other editor picked Newton to get beat by East Chambers in the fourth round and East Chambers to lose in state finals to Wall i think. I'm not positive on state div 1 game prediction .Lets play some good football dist.10-2a div 1. I am still pulling for them eagles all the way.

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1111721" timestamp="1320979225"]
I don't want to jump the gun but can't wait for next friday to get here.
Hoping for a Coldspring Trojan - Bellville Brahma game next friday night.
Bellville High Class of '95 married to a Coldspring High Class of '95.
I believe the last time these two met we were sophmores in high school and they met in Dome.
Didn't come out so good for Bellville.  This time I'm kinda hoping for the same.  She won the coin toss.  Go Trojans
I was at this game. It was in '92. CS came from behind 17-0 in the 3rd and won 20-17 on the way to the state final. It was at Moorehead in Conroe. Twas my senior year.
[/quote]

[quote name="EAGLE BLUE" post="1111108" timestamp="1320953749"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91257.msg1110919#msg1110919 date=1320946300]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=91257.msg1110905#msg1110905 date=1320945847]
of course they have number 1 2 3 and 4 in the state in the final four spots. I don't see Vidor loosing to Montgomery after they get a big win over Crosby tonight.
[/quote]

I mean this in the nicest way possible.  [b]If[/b] Vidor gets by Crosby, I don't think they will come within 17 points of Montgomery.
[/quote]

Vidor doesn't get past Crosby !!  Nuff Said !      :'( :'( :'( :'(

What was said?? ;)
[/quote]

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="1112289" timestamp="1320992789"]
Well let's see, Vidor was predicted to place 7th in an 8 team district, so they weren't predicted to go anywhere.  When they punched a playoff ticket..it was one and done.  Now I imagine it will be two and through.
[/quote]

Tim, I believe the 19-4A posters have gone to bed for the night. If I were them, I would be really nervous about this weekends games. 0 - 4 after all that smack talk wouldn't look very good....

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1112298" timestamp="1320994946"]
I have been in Port Lavaca all year working (except for Friday nights), plus I made the trip to lamar tonight to watch total domination. Brenhamfan, the sandcrabs won't get past Kerrville Tivy. They have literally had no competition this year and that will be their downfall.JMO!
[/quote]

I agree completely!

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="1112296" timestamp="1320994304"]
Yeah, you're probably right, kinda hard for me to unwind/sleep after a game  like tonight though
[/quote]

Tim, I can't sleep either. That was the finest game of football I've ever seen Vidor play and I've been watching them play for a long, long time. This bunch of kids are special and most of them are back next year. Jeff's program is finally coming to fruition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder