to ALL you nederland fans

skipper

I will go and I don't care how small the stadium is, if these guys go undefeated in district, they deserve the best crowd we can give them. It's not about LCM or the size of there visitors side, it's about a bunch of kids that have played their hearts out this year and they deserve all we can give them, they have earned it and it doesn't matter how long it takes to get out of the parking lot it just gives us more time to make noise ;D

[quote name="dawgnut" post="1102039" timestamp="1320199572"]
I will go and I don't care how small the stadium is, if these guys go undefeated in district, they deserve the best crowd we can give them. It's not about LCM or the size of there visitors side, it's about a bunch of kids that have played their hearts out this year and they deserve all we can give them, they have earned it and it doesn't matter how long it takes to get out of the parking lot it just gives us more time to make noise ;D
[/quote]
I agree with you dawgnut, I don't care If I have to stand the entire game. I will be there yelling for my Dogs, Band, Westernaires, Cheerleaders, flags, twirlers, deflators, golden guardians, coaches and so on and so on!!!!!! We need to make a lot of noise for our Boys!! Go Dogs!!

Well, I can't stand for the entire game, so someone save me a seat.  ;D Ned brings a big crowd to a small bleacher anyway, but I do think if you treat the visiting team to better seating, more will attend. More tickets sold and more concessions. I never understood the visiting side being smaller anyway. Is it intentional to discourage people from showing up? Kind of a conflict of interest.

[quote name="baddog" post="1102249" timestamp="1320243377"]
Well, I can't stand for the entire game, so someone save me a seat.  ;D Ned brings a big crowd to a small bleacher anyway, but I do think if you treat the visiting team to better seating, more will attend. More tickets sold and more concessions. I never understood the visiting side being smaller anyway. Is it intentional to discourage people from showing up? Kind of a conflict of interest.
[/quote]
Ok baddog, if I get there early enough I will save you a seat, but go ahead and bring a lawn chair you just may need it.

Air Horn from Academy  $5.00
Cow Bell from Feed Store  $6.00
Deep Woods Off from Wal-Mart $ 6.00
[size=12pt]Perfect District Record [color=red][b]PRICELESS[/b][/color][/size]

So bring your walking shoes for the long trek to the stands, bring anything to make some noise, spray down with skeeter dope, support LCM'S concession stands and most of all pray for the protection for all players,coaches, and fans attending the game. Let us never forget our prayers for all the men and women who protect our country in the Armed Forces.

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1102284" timestamp="1320245231"]

So bring your walking shoes for the long trek to the stands, bring anything to make some noise, spray down with skeeter dope, support LCM'S concession stands and most of all pray for the protection for all players,coaches, and fans attending the game. Let us never forget our prayers for all the men and women who protect our country in the Armed Forces.
[/quote]

Great post.

I think we need to break out that old shirt from years ago that fits this team well "Refuse to lose."

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1102284" timestamp="1320245231"]

[/quote]

Good post.

[quote name="baddog" post="1102249" timestamp="1320243377"]
[/quote]

No it's because when you play in 19-4A the visitors stands have maybe 10 people in them besides the band.  More fans drove from Vidor/PNG/Nederland/LCM/Lumberton than Crosby to Bronco Stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83