STJFL FLAG FINAL 4

Well UpandIn, who you got since it seems we are the only ones that have an interest in flag playoffs?  Who's playing in the bowl?  Predicting is so hard because there are so many determining factors....coaching, refs, and above all, if boys show up to play ball or play in the dirt.  lol

I'm also excited for lum red vs lum blue....little battle of the classmates.  I think the determining factor in this game will be who wants it more, and I know lum blue is going to be ready.  There's been some talk around ltown that "we (red) aren't scared" of lum blue.  I know they want the win badly and will be coached for a win!!!!  Good luck to ALL our lil Raiders!  Lets go get em Lum RED!!!!! 

[quote name="UpandIn" post="1101409" timestamp="1320157648"]
I dont know it depends on who shows up to play, never know with this age, but I do know its been a learning experience and fun ;D
[/quote]
I agree with you 100%!!!!  It's just very hard to predict, and I think that is what's so fun about flag....it's unpredictable!  If our boys play the way we know they can, they will go far.  It's going to be fun!

[quote name="forthelove" post="1101169" timestamp="1320110597"]
Just for giggles....

(In no particular order) OF
                              LUM R
                              Ned B
                              Ned W

Anything can happen with these little guys! 
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder