World Series game 6

WOW!!! What a game.. still can't believe it... This game had it all... sloppy D/Errors, Pitching changes/Double switches, big time HR's, extra inn and a walk off to win it in the 11th..
I still can't believe the Rangers were just one strike from winning it
TWICE and big bats step up...  the whole game I just keep saying "DID THAT JUST REALLY HAPPEN!!!!"
Maybe the best world series game ever even though I did not like the outcome.
I hope the Rangers can pull it out but if they don't it just proves that the Cards were destined to win this year after everything they went through to get to the world series..

Although the Rangers didn't win, I loved every bit of this game. That's exactly why I love this game, the ups and downs within a game and how individuals bounce back. Also love seeing the different strategies within the game. I just hope game 7 lives up to game 6 or at least close to it.

heres what is most disturbing to me . you have a 2 run lead going into bottom of both 9th and 10th inning . as a coach ,the only thing your concerned with is 3 outs .why not put your best fielders defensively on the field?who in the world would leave cruz at that point in right field.very emotional game  i just hope rangers can come with alot of excitement and pull it off. have been in games like this and it takes alot out of a team.at any level. being on the road doesnt help either.easy solution is to be 1 run better by the end of the night . go rangers !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder