Huffman vs Cleveland

Guest beechnut

[quote name="89falcon" post="1086441" timestamp="1318897172"]
[quote author=setx22-3a link=topic=89978.msg1085865#msg1085865 date=1318860648]
Wasnt Huffman 4a in 07.  When did Huffman drop from 4a. Huffman should never be a doormat in 3a with the numbers they have. They have 4a enrollment.. I wonder how reallignments will affect them.  But congrats to the coaching staff for getting the kids to play and build a successful program
[/quote]
How does Huffman have 4A numbers? Liberty and Cleveland were formerly in 4A also. By your logic they should be 4A. Huffman is not the largest school in the district and they have 3A numbers and will be 3A for the next several years. Get a grip and quit making excuses.
[/quote]

Why don't you read the rest of the guy's posts before you start slamming him...just sayin.
Huffman ( led by the Barbers Hill kid ) takes this one...35-24

Guest beechnut
[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1088363" timestamp="1319129039"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=89978.msg1086441#msg1086441 date=1318897172]
[quote author=setx22-3a link=topic=89978.msg1085865#msg1085865 date=1318860648]
Wasnt Huffman 4a in 07.  When did Huffman drop from 4a. Huffman should never be a doormat in 3a with the numbers they have. They have 4a enrollment.. I wonder how reallignments will affect them.  But congrats to the coaching staff for getting the kids to play and build a successful program
[/quote]
How does Huffman have 4A numbers? Liberty and Cleveland were formerly in 4A also. By your logic they should be 4A. Huffman is not the largest school in the district and they have 3A numbers and will be 3A for the next several years. Get a grip and quit making excuses.
[/quote]

Why don't you read the rest of the guy's posts before you start slamming him...just sayin.
Huffman ( led by the Barbers Hill kid ) takes this one...35-24
[/quote]

Love BH Kids

[quote name="setx22-3a" post="1088437" timestamp="1319133645"]
appreciate eagle.. I was just wonderin and that guy got a lil defensive.. i say Huffman by ATLEAST 2 scores
[/quote]

No problem....seemed like a harsh response for an innocent sounding question..just my opinion.

[quote name="Indian11" post="1088351" timestamp="1319128396"]
That would be number 20 not 2 and I'm sure every team has a kid like that...  ;D
[/quote]

No all teams don't AND even if they did it still doesn't excuse the behavior...The "everyone else is doing it" defense just doesn't cut it....Coaches (of all teams) should do a better job of reigning in kids who can't handle getting beat...You take your beating like a man and move on and try to get better NOT run your mouth and try to start fights...If you want to mix it up and get after it there is plenty of opportunity from snap to whistle...Extracurricular stuff is not needed...

[quote name="MEM" post="1088610" timestamp="1319146255"]
[quote author=Indian11 link=topic=89978.msg1088351#msg1088351 date=1319128396]
That would be number 20 not 2 and I'm sure every team has a kid like that...  ;D
[/quote]

No all teams don't AND even if they did it still doesn't excuse the behavior...The "everyone else is doing it" defense just doesn't cut it....Coaches (of all teams) should do a better job of reigning in kids who can't handle getting beat...You take your beating like a man and move on and try to get better NOT run your mouth and try to start fights...If you want to mix it up and get after it there is plenty of opportunity from snap to whistle...Extracurricular stuff is not needed...
[/quote]

Agreed, The kids last week during the Coldspring/Cleveland did a good job keeping the trash talking down till the little fight broke out. I dont blame just the kid from Cleveland. It takes 2 to make those things happen. A week on the bench will help the kids a bit.. I feel that the hole fight stemed from the play before with a late hit on the sidelines from a coldspring player. So if we are going to point a kid out we need to tell the hole story. And for the record it was #20 for Cleveland and #4 for Coldspring

[quote name="MEM" post="1088610" timestamp="1319146255"]
[quote author=Indian11 link=topic=89978.msg1088351#msg1088351 date=1319128396]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Amen, if you can't handle being beat, take it out on the player across from you during the next play, it looks to me life your admitting defeat when you start taking cheapshots.

I predict a blowout Huffman 45- Cleveland 7
Huffman is too disciplined of defense and rarely out of position, not giving up the big play often.
Huffman offense will keep em spread and pick a young secondary apart.
What I would like to see is Huffman play 4 quarters and keep the foot on the accelerator and blow Cleveland out worse than 45-7.
Good luck to both teams and lets hope for a clean injury free game!

Great job to Huffman.  your team is really coming around. I,ll have to Back up and say. Earlier I said Silsbee would for sure get past the first round . But the way Huffman is playing at this time. I will have to say. Gona be another one like last year. But this time the other way around. ;D.  Good job Guys.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="CATS80" post="1090828" timestamp="1319294795"]
Great job to Huffman.  your team is really coming around. I,ll have to Back up and say. Earlier I said Silsbee would for sure get past the first round . But the way Huffman is playing at this time. I will have to say. Gona be another one like last year. But this time the other way around. ;D.  Good job Guys.
[/quote]

Thanks80 but are you guys going to be there? What has to happen for you to make it?

[quote name="beechnut" post="1090854" timestamp="1319295822"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=89978.msg1090828#msg1090828 date=1319294795]
[/quote]

Thanks80 but are you guys going to be there? What has to happen for you to make it?
[/quote]All silsbee has to do is win the last game and thats against HF. We Will be there. And we are also planning on taking down WOS on the way also.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="CATS80" post="1091364" timestamp="1319331052"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=89978.msg1090854#msg1090854 date=1319295822]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=89978.msg1090828#msg1090828 date=1319294795]
[/quote]

[/quote]All silsbee has to do is win the last game and thats against HF. We Will be there. And we are also planning on taking down WOS on the way also.
[/quote]

You guys will beat WOS if your qb plays but if not not so sure. WOS should have lost to BC last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder