Red Raider Shoot Out!!

Betrayed

[quote name="demons95" post="1085834" timestamp="1318858835"]
I love the friendly smack talk cuz I have known one of the guys on BMT-G for a long time, before we even had the kids we are talking about.  I just hate the people that get on here and every team that beats them has to be the best ever.  Because they beat us they are the fastest, because they beat us they hit harder.  What it all comes down to is they are 7 and 8 and you never know who is gonna show up.  Realize that people are commenting on a game that[b] if one kids wakes up with a hard booger his game will be messed up[/b]. HA HA
[/quote]

That's pretty funny.  When it comes to teams like Lum W and Bmt G, I don't think boogers will have much influence...two outstanding teams.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LR33" post="1085845" timestamp="1318859628"]
[quote author=SmashMouth link=topic=89960.msg1085840#msg1085840 date=1318859299]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=89960.msg1085826#msg1085826 date=1318857560]
Ok ok I'll do it.  Boy this is tough.  Hi my name is Demons95 and I'm an alcoholic.  YAY I did it I manned up. Who's next you Smashmouth, you Ocho.  I doubt very seriously that Ocho is from Lum-W.
[/quote]

Ok...you forced me into it.  I go by SmashMouth but my real name is...wait for it...wait for it... Ali Akbar.  I run a 7-11, and I talk to all the parents and kids after practice and games about football.  In my country, we did not have football.  We played suicide bomber...thankfully, I never won.

Who's next?
[/quote]

So proud of you WJ or is it Mrs WJ.
[/quote]

WJ???

[quote name="BULLDOGMANIA" post="1085909" timestamp="1318863260"]
Go get em Chris! I don't want my coaches on here either -

Saturday's game should be the best one for us both yet. 

Good luck to ya'll.

Jeani (not hiding behind a username)
[/quote]

Dang it's gonna be a fun game to watch...neither side will take any prisoners.  Sweet.  Good luck again to both.  Ocho, your own people have turned against you...Maybe you can sit in the stands with me and watch the game.  I'll buy you some lifesavers.

[quote name="demons95" post="1085922" timestamp="1318864005"]
Nope not turning against Ocho but rest assure if it looks like a Red Raider and smells like a Red Raider its not a White Raider.
[/quote]

Bad thing is, Ocho looks like a White Raider, talks like a White Raider AND gets his feelings hurt like a White Raider...LOL.  The way he talks up Lum W, he may not be a coach, but he is definitely the President of the Olexa fan club...

[quote name="demons95" post="1086016" timestamp="1318868401"]
Don't worry Chris we will find out.  I got people working on it.  I already found out who one backstabbing mole in Lumberton is.  The ol philosophy if you don't think you can beat them sell them out.  I KNOW WHO U ARE. Ocho come out and play.
[/quote]

Dude, I am telling you...he is associated with the White (parent if not coach)...

Guest DawgsOfGold
[quote name="Tex22" post="1086027" timestamp="1318869032"]
Wow just noticed PN shut WOS out and scored 3 td s on that def.  Not sure that lum/Bmt game will matter when it comes SB time. They've given up 12 pts all yr.  7 shut outs
[/quote]
Dont count us out yet ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="demons95" post="1086024" timestamp="1318868889"]
How do you know so much about him?  Who are you with?  What you don't know is the guy who fills your slurpee machine works for me.  He said everything about you is RED.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info on the Slurpee guy...he will be dealt with!

[quote name="SportzMom" post="1086065" timestamp="1318872728"]
Wow!  :o    I thought Cheer Moms were bad.
[/quote]

No...cheer moms aren't as bad as they seem.  Lots of 'em actually look pretty good.  Especially when they try to look sexy during their kid's cheer events.  Lots o' make-up, tight skimpy clothing, high heels with short shorts and BIG fake...sorry, I got a little caught up there.  ;D

[quote name="SportzMom" post="1086065" timestamp="1318872728"]
[/quote]

sportz mom as a former all star squad a school cheerleader for 7 years myself i can tell you i have seen both sides, cheer mom's & football dad's ... i would say cheerleaders talk like this more then thier parents do and i would say football dad's do sound alot like the cheerleader's fighting over who has the best stunt or who can get thier legs the highest in a toe touch. bahaha i love it .... but really boys yall make this site worth coming to more then just fri nights and sat afternoons, never know what you are gonna read, i only know one person on here ( well now two) for sure and one that i think i might know who he is and the others well i could really care less who it is, i am just here to talk some football, even if your just the 7-11 guy or the drunk down the road ....smash what do you say giving all your fellow football parents on here a discount on gas so they have a little extra money to spend on drinking sat night after this game with demon... my kid isnt even playing in this game but i feel like i will need one after all this bahaha

[quote name="raidermom85" post="1086158" timestamp="1318879960"]
[quote author=SportzMom link=topic=89960.msg1086065#msg1086065 date=1318872728]
[/quote]

sportz mom as a former all star squad a school cheerleader for 7 years myself i can tell you i have seen both sides, cheer mom's & football dad's ... i would say cheerleaders talk like this more then thier parents do and i would say football dad's do sound alot like the cheerleader's fighting over who has the best stunt or who can get thier legs the highest in a toe touch. bahaha i love it .... but really boys yall make this site worth coming to more then just fri nights and sat afternoons, never know what you are gonna read, i only know one person on here ( well now two) for sure and one that i think i might know who he is and the others well i could really care less who it is, i am just here to talk some football, even if your just the 7-11 guy or the drunk down the road [size=10pt][color=red][b]....smash what do you say giving all your fellow football parents on here a discount on gas [/b] [/color] [/size] so they have a little extra money to spend on drinking sat night after this game with demon... my kid isnt even playing in this game but i feel like i will need one after all this bahaha
[/quote]

I will make you some traditional dishes from my homeland...then you will have all the gas you need!

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1085941" timestamp="1318864894"]
[quote author=demons95 link=topic=89960.msg1085922#msg1085922 date=1318864005]
Nope not turning against Ocho but rest assure if it looks like a Red Raider and smells like a Red Raider its not a White Raider.
[/quote]

Bad thing is, Ocho looks like a White Raider, talks like a White Raider AND gets his feelings hurt like a White Raider...LOL.  The way he talks up Lum W, he may not be a coach, but he is definitely the President of the Olexa fan club...
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Too funny!

hey demons, ocho chew backa is no t all red , no way, i to have  insider trading going on, he definately not pee red. now ol
smash mouth i think i got him pegged, but will stay his name. demons we know,lr 33 we know, lhsallzone we know, teamraider , ect ect ect. now ocho i believe is from lumberton, and by following his post and the time of his post,you know job
related, he will eventually turn up , like a fish in tha water ::)

[quote name="LHSALLZONE" post="1086278" timestamp="1318884549"]
hey demons, ocho chew backa is no t all red , no way, i to have  insider trading going on, he definately not pee red. now ol
smash mouth i think i got him pegged, but will stay his name. demons we know,lr 33 we know, lhsallzone we know, teamraider , ect ect ect. now ocho i believe is from lumberton, and by following his post and the time of his post,you know job
related, he will eventually turn up , like a fish in tha water ::)
[/quote]

I'm from Kountze...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine